• Breaking News

    Tuesday, November 30, 2021

    Dishonored “Mark of the outsider” handmade glass hologram pendant. [OC]

    Dishonored “Mark of the outsider” handmade glass hologram pendant. [OC]


    “Mark of the outsider” handmade glass hologram pendant. [OC]

    Posted: 30 Nov 2021 12:48 PM PST

    grenade..? wha..? by the Void!

    Posted: 30 Nov 2021 03:04 AM PST

    [Clean hands] Recap says I killed a single enemy, but how?!

    Posted: 30 Nov 2021 09:08 AM PST

    Campbell mission.

    Got the ghost achievement.

    Wanted clean hands as well, but I apparently fucking killed an enemy.

    I only used Sleeping Darts and choking, for the most part I dodged people.

    Please don't tell me that people can die when you carry and then throw them. Not in the water, or from high up, just a bit roughly in a corner.

    Also, I watched that Supervisor kill his friend who got the Plague.

    I'm tilted, almost makes me want to just quit the run and play something else.

    What if an unconscious body gets eaten by rats too?

    submitted by /u/BarelyBearableHuman
    [link] [comments]

    I've seen this before.

    Posted: 29 Nov 2021 07:50 PM PST

    Dishonored:Definitive Edition

    Posted: 30 Nov 2021 02:50 AM PST

    Should I get this game I have only played dishonored 2 and I am thinking about getting the first one but idk if the dlc is worth it

    submitted by /u/EDGELORD912
    [link] [comments]

    Look what I found yesterday ��

    Posted: 29 Nov 2021 03:23 PM PST

    When you want to look fabulous but there's a plague

    Posted: 29 Nov 2021 03:15 PM PST

    One thing that bothers me about otherwise perfect game dishonored 2

    Posted: 30 Nov 2021 01:24 PM PST

    I recently picked up Dishonored 2 on sale because i played 1 long time ago and wanted to finally continue in the story especially when it was very cheap and let me tell you this game is absolutely gorgeous and there's so much improvement done over the first game but there is one thing that i have problem with. It's terrible visual clarity of items and clues that you are supposed to find. I am in 6th level so far and i already stumbled upon 3 frustrating situatios. First was the black market where you can blow up the wall with the whale oil. I got in, killed the girls and realized i need one more tank so i wanted to leave but only exit were locked doors. I spent literally 15 minutes trying to find a goddamn key in the basement only to find it in shadow on a brown furniture so it was very hard to see. Another thing was the Kirin Jindosh puzzle with the electro shock chair where there was so much stuff in the room that i completly missed the blackboard with hint and even then i still didn't realize there's a letter on the blackboard with another hint that i can read. On top of that clockwork soldiers straight up insta spotted me when i appeared in their sight so it was very frustrating with a lot of quickloading. Last problem i had was in level 6 with another black market robbery which made me to create this post. Getting inside the apartment was fine and doable. Acquiring the actual code was extremly depressing and i feel dumb that i couldn't figure it out alone but it was very wierd riddle because usually when you are solving any riddle you will get clue in your journal if you found a critical item for it to be solved so when i found the letter behind the wedding photo i didn't pay much attention to it a just spent 30 minutes running around the room and sometimes looking at the calendar thinking that the calendar might be the one to help me find the code but obviously icouldn't ever solve it because i didn't read the letter.

    In my opinion it's very easy to miss important stuff due to how so much pointless stuff is around it making it hard to spot so i really hope devs will improve this in their next Dishonored game.

    Tl;dr man blaming his idiocy on game's bad mechanics

    submitted by /u/Fakecabriolet342
    [link] [comments]

    Dishonored 2: definitive edition?

    Posted: 30 Nov 2021 05:41 AM PST

    Dumb question, but can't find a clear answer around here, or the Internet at large: is there a package deal for Dishonored with all its DLC, like for Dishonored 1? (I'm assuming there is some.)

    I'm patient, so I'm trying to figure out if I should jump on 2 while it's on sale, or hold off for a bundled edition

    submitted by /u/Super-Move
    [link] [comments]

    How to kill people and still get clean hands?

    Posted: 30 Nov 2021 11:26 AM PST

    If you don't know, the game has a way of deciding whether a character's death is actually caused by the player, or if it was other means

    For example, if a character is attacked by bloodflies and dies, or 2 factions fight and kill each other, they wont count as your kills.

    Another way is to place a stun mine and then hit it with the sword, this will cause it to overcharge and kill whoever is on the mine, but it won't count as a kill... what other methods are there?

    submitted by /u/BastillianFig
    [link] [comments]

    No english

    Posted: 29 Nov 2021 10:12 PM PST

    After getting dishonored definitive edition on sale ( french store), I found out that the european version of the game does not have english.

    So can I delete the game, change ps store to another country and redownload the game as an english version? Is the only option rebuy with a new account?

    Or would you guys just recommend playing the game in french

    submitted by /u/kassemmosse
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment