• Breaking News

    Monday, November 29, 2021

    Dishonored Pencil sketch of Emily

    Dishonored Pencil sketch of Emily


    Pencil sketch of Emily

    Posted: 29 Nov 2021 11:18 AM PST

    I mean... Wow, calm down... I just started to play this game for the first time! Jeez!

    Posted: 28 Nov 2021 08:58 PM PST

    Guards looking for Corvo

    Posted: 28 Nov 2021 12:51 PM PST

    Is there a fix for this?

    Posted: 29 Nov 2021 08:59 AM PST

    What character should I choose In a No Powers run?

    Posted: 29 Nov 2021 09:10 AM PST

    Are the characters different in any way with no powers and whitch one do you think makes more sense to reject the outsider's mark?

    submitted by /u/Portsil_PA
    [link] [comments]

    This mission is legendary.

    Posted: 29 Nov 2021 04:46 AM PST

    So I just finished both Dishonored 1 and 2. I think I ruined the game by reloading all the time.

    Posted: 28 Nov 2021 08:32 PM PST

    I was also just too stressed about not killing or being seen that I didn't enjoy the game to its full potential.

    I'm looking online and that seems to be the soul of the games. I got full ghost and non lethal both games, I just kept on reloading.

    I just feel bad because this game seemed right up my alley, I just didn't enjoy it as much as I think I should've.

    submitted by /u/ekington15
    [link] [comments]

    If you get into Jindosh’s mansion undetected then the clockwork soldiers will be neutral

    Posted: 28 Nov 2021 03:44 AM PST

    Ba-Ding

    Posted: 29 Nov 2021 10:56 AM PST

    Which safe does this code belong to?

    Posted: 29 Nov 2021 10:19 AM PST

    Grand entrance for a grand level!

    Posted: 28 Nov 2021 10:42 AM PST

    Yea so I tried to do it as stealthy as possible but aside from that pretty good for a stealth tho right dunno if it counts as spoiler for the image so imma just flair it

    Posted: 29 Nov 2021 12:34 AM PST

    Ight I'm out

    Posted: 28 Nov 2021 06:56 AM PST

    Wow just found out Zodiac Signs actually exist in Dishonored…. would love to know what dates in the Dishonored Calendar goes with what sign but this is cool��

    Posted: 27 Nov 2021 10:02 PM PST

    How can I get the outsiders knife and the other black bone charms (bloodthirsty etc),using cheat engine in DOTO early on?

    Posted: 29 Nov 2021 04:06 AM PST

    I've seen some playtroughs of the game like stealthgamerBR's and fighter tree's and they seem to have the bonecharms early on,and fighter tree even has the outsiders knife in level 2,but,how?I know fighter probably used cheat engine and BR just gave it to him early on to show off some cool plays but,I tried getting the bonecharms and they just spawned directly under me and moved with me so I'm not sure on that,if anyone knows how to use the cheat engine table for DOTO could you explain please,it would be greatly appreciated :).

    submitted by /u/casual_artist69
    [link] [comments]

    Why did I get high chaos ? I got high chaos on all previous missions because I killed without a care, but in this one (Lord Regent) I never got spotted, went for a very short stealth route and didn't kill anyone.

    Posted: 29 Nov 2021 03:43 AM PST

    Hopefully y'all know this guy

    Posted: 27 Nov 2021 10:52 PM PST

    One Newbie Deathloop tip for a Dishonored Fan?

    Posted: 28 Nov 2021 08:20 PM PST

    With this weekend's Steam sale I gave in and bought Deathloop.

    It looks like I might even have time soon to play it!

    Without spoilers, do you have a single tip to make my first playthrough enjoyable knowing I am a Dishonored fan?

    And perhaps with a minor spoiler, can you tell me if the game compensates you for trying a no-power run, the way Dishonored 2 gives you coins for the runes you find?

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/BLHero
    [link] [comments]

    I'm too stupid to enjoy Dishonored... in a way

    Posted: 27 Nov 2021 11:11 PM PST

    I have completed both Dishonored one and two, to a fulfilling extent. Yet, I feel like I miss out on so much. I believe perception is the word I'm looking for, the ability to see subtle guides. I have found perception is a large factor to the enjoyment of the Dishonored games. I tend to follow very rigid pathways whenever I play these games, never even thinking about the subtle nuances to combat, movement, collection, and storytelling within it. I only feel like I see the true potential of Dishonored when watching video of it, its a strange feeling. And no, I don't believe Dishonored "punishes" you for having fun, I simply just never have creative inclinations in the moment. That's the way it is for lots of the immersive sim genre, I want to love the ingenious freedom these games provide, but I never take advantage of it, even when clearly guided to it. Thanks for hearing me out.

    submitted by /u/EthanSniper888
    [link] [comments]

    I just realized that The Clockwork Mansion is "I am in your walls" but literally.

    Posted: 28 Nov 2021 06:05 AM PST

    That is all.

    It's funny too because that meme started because someone was poking fun at someone else's paranoia. The theme of paranoia is present in the mission if he doesn't know you're coming (or where you are.)

    submitted by /u/A_Very_Horny_Zed
    [link] [comments]

    Downloading in-game paintings?

    Posted: 28 Nov 2021 07:55 AM PST

    Does anyone know where to download the in-game paintings you collect throughout the game?

    submitted by /u/station1984
    [link] [comments]

    Guards automatically sound alarm wit Campbell in the branding room?

    Posted: 27 Nov 2021 10:32 PM PST

    I'm going through Dishonored again in order to get achievements and on my way of doing clean hands, I took Campbell to the torture room after subduing him in his room with Curnow. After Curnow had ran with one of his guards (near the staircase by the door that leads down to Campbell's room), one of Campbell's guards goes fleeting down the stairs as if he is chasing Curnow. The guard does this even if I'm hidden behind a door and peeking through a keyhole.

    After this, I stealth my way to the brand room without being spotted or noticed. However, after I put Campbell in the chair, close the door, and grab the brand, a bunch of guards swarm the room seemingly at random and trigger an alarm. Afterwards (even if I disabled the alarm with a rewire tool), one or two guards at a time will walk around the room for a bit saying how they know I'm hiding in there.

    Is there a way around this? The closest save I have to this described situation is when they pretty much start flooding the room after I grab the brand.

    submitted by /u/NotRed9282
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment