• Breaking News

    Tuesday, November 2, 2021

    Dishonored Shout out to my favourite no BS games developer. When they charge for DLC, I know it’ll be 100% worth it.

    Dishonored Shout out to my favourite no BS games developer. When they charge for DLC, I know it’ll be 100% worth it.


    Shout out to my favourite no BS games developer. When they charge for DLC, I know it’ll be 100% worth it.

    Posted: 02 Nov 2021 09:28 AM PDT

    Attention, dunwall citizens. The assassin, Corvo, responsible for the murder of our fair empress and the disappearance of lady Emily, heir to the throne, has temporarily escaped state custody. several brave officers of the state are dead by his hand. he is to be captured or killed at any cost.

    Posted: 01 Nov 2021 08:28 PM PDT

    Inspired by Delilah from dishonoured ?

    Posted: 02 Nov 2021 01:09 AM PDT

    Brigmore Witch's question

    Posted: 02 Nov 2021 03:26 PM PDT

    So I just finished brigmore Witch's and even though I killed basically everyone (including targets) I got low chaos. How did I get low chaos on this playthrough?

    submitted by /u/I_Own_Your_Car
    [link] [comments]

    Dishonored 2 Imperial Assassin's Pack

    Posted: 02 Nov 2021 12:59 PM PDT

    Should I buy the Dishonored 2 Imperial Assassin's Pack along with the base game? I read that it was distributed for free (or is it still being given away?)...

    submitted by /u/EdwardTheGamer
    [link] [comments]

    Dishonored Endings

    Posted: 01 Nov 2021 05:40 PM PDT

    How many endings does Dishonored have? Everywhere I read that it has 2 or 3 different endings but there are actually many different variations... is there a full list somewhere?

    submitted by /u/EdwardTheGamer
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment