• Breaking News

    Wednesday, February 2, 2022

    Dishonored just started a new playthrough. fuck you

    Dishonored just started a new playthrough. fuck you


    just started a new playthrough. fuck you

    Posted: 01 Feb 2022 04:18 PM PST

    Delilah and Breanna - my fanart

    Posted: 01 Feb 2022 08:32 AM PST

    On February 9th 2021 I posted here sketch of Emily, it was one of first "sketches/portraits" I did on brand new tablet year ago, now I took same sketch and reworked it a bit.. so here is Emily V2.. hopefully there will be V3 next year

    Posted: 01 Feb 2022 04:06 PM PST

    Just curious, which do you prefer?

    Posted: 01 Feb 2022 08:38 PM PST

    My time has come I finally get to play

    Posted: 01 Feb 2022 04:23 AM PST

    Applications for a fanzine for Dishonored's 10th Anniversary are now open!

    Posted: 01 Feb 2022 12:32 PM PST

    I just finished playing Dishonored 'bout a week ago, t'was fun as hell! Made a fanart of the Lord Protector, Corvo Attano as a piece of appreciation of the game :3

    Posted: 31 Jan 2022 11:30 PM PST

    Thoughts on Breanna (may contain spoilers)

    Posted: 01 Feb 2022 07:06 PM PST

    Somehow, I actually feel sad for Breanna. Especially on the non-lethal execution.

    Sure, she was a bitch, but hey, she made some pretty deep scientific advances in the study of the Void. Honestly, she was probably the only character actually attempting to use scientific approach for understanding the Void, and that actually worked!

    She's morally questionable, sure, but hey, Dishonored world is a harsh one, and a lot of people were doing questionable things. Stripping her of all Void access alltogether, basically stripping her of her life meaning AND stopping scientific development of the Void (which, IMO, could potentially lead to some kind of "technomagic" world development, basically changing the whole world development path!) - well, the world lost a lot here, I think.

    submitted by /u/Evengard
    [link] [comments]

    In "House of Pleasure" you can interrogate the art dealer before talking to Slackjaw. He'll give you his key but not the combination to the safe.

    Posted: 01 Feb 2022 09:38 PM PST

    Just a little something I tried on a High Chaos run. You can still unlock the safe if you look up the codes on the wiki page.

    submitted by /u/winslow-revolving
    [link] [comments]

    I have achieved ����������

    Posted: 01 Feb 2022 11:56 AM PST

    Why do the Clockwork soldiers look different in Death of the Outsider

    Posted: 01 Feb 2022 03:44 PM PST

    In DOTO the Clockwork soldiers have the face design that jinosh canonically abandoned. Is it because of The timeline stuff? Please explain my dumb baby brain

    submitted by /u/Minigod95
    [link] [comments]

    Dishonored 2's upgrades are bad.

    Posted: 01 Feb 2022 03:41 PM PST

    Is it just me or does DOTO and D1 have way better blueprints and upgrades available than what is in D2. I have recently binged all the Dishonored games bc I had covid and I was disappointed in what I could upgrade and the blueprints in D2 versus the rest. For one, the Boot stealth doesn't appear until the last mission which I think is kind of dumb, like what's even the point. It just seemed you would have more upgrades and blueprints on the second game versus the first, not the opposite. In D1 I tried to collect as many coins as I could because there were so many things to buy, even as a stealth/ghost playthrough, you still can buy a lot of things to help. But in D2 I felt like I didn't need to collect any coins after the first couple of missions because there was just nothing to buy. At the end of the game, I had thousands of coins and nothing cool to buy at all, everything was completed. Does anyone else feel this way?

    submitted by /u/MormonAirForce
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment