• Breaking News

    Monday, February 7, 2022

    Dishonored Meme I made based off a comment I made on a livestream

    Dishonored Meme I made based off a comment I made on a livestream


    Meme I made based off a comment I made on a livestream

    Posted: 06 Feb 2022 02:45 PM PST

    Emily The Vengeful is not a bad ending. It’s the most realistic ending.

    Posted: 06 Feb 2022 12:56 PM PST

    I don't get why people act like it's a bad ending. Emily the Vengeful is the most realistic ending. If an empress or emperor gets betrayed, dethroned and has to face an uprising and evil witches, it only makes sense to slaughter all of them. If all you do is knock them out and forgive most of them, what stops others from trying to betray you too. I mean they'll probably be like „she'll forgive us anyway." I feel like going full Frank Castle against them is the best choice. From a lore perspective I mean. I just don't see why you would spare everyone. Aside from it being fun obviously.

    Just imagine if Julius Caesar managed to get out alive of the senate when Brutus and the others wanted to kill him. Caesar had already forgiven Brutus for betraying him when Brutus fought against him in the civil war. As well as he forgave many of his other enemies. And look what it got him. Brutus literally helped planing his murder and was one of those who stabbed him. I feel like had Caesar killed them early on he might have had a better grip on the empire and stayed alive longer. So from that perspective, Emily not killing them might harm her more as killing them.

    submitted by /u/JohnWilder1
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone else cursed with exploring every map to the fullest?

    Posted: 06 Feb 2022 05:39 PM PST

    This is something that I have because of my OCD but in the Dishonored games and especially in D2, I can't help but always explore all the places a map has to offer. Try and find every single open window, apartment, basement, street etc. Which is nice on one hand and makes me appreciate the world and world building a lot. But on the other hand it makes replays much rarer because each map might take me up to 2-4 hours, depending on how I play Just started my 3rd playthrough since I bought this game in 2017. Steam says I've put 104 hours into it, which is crazy to me. And yet I still keep finding new things.

    submitted by /u/JohnWilder1
    [link] [comments]

    I'm hooked on Hook Mines (and this guard is too) XD

    Posted: 06 Feb 2022 06:19 AM PST

    Why do the loyalists not acknowledge your powers?

    Posted: 06 Feb 2022 02:52 AM PST

    I am playing Dishonored 1 for the third time. Is absolutely love this game, it's honestly a master piece for me.

    There's something I was always confused about. The Outsider is shunned by most because of the Abbeys teachings. Havelock briefly praises the Outsider when you take down Hiram. But other than that, they don't acknowledge seeing you teleport all over the place like other NPCs do. Do they just know that you have powers and it's normal for them? Like, why is there no 'wow Corvo that is amazing!'??

    submitted by /u/Crash02231994
    [link] [comments]

    What power in the dishonored series is your favourite?

    Posted: 06 Feb 2022 02:05 AM PST

    Mine is whirlwind

    submitted by /u/Agreeable-Kangaroo13
    [link] [comments]

    Dishonored Loudspeaker in Source

    Posted: 06 Feb 2022 08:02 AM PST

    I wanted to recreate the loudspeakers from dishonored in garrysmod and here is what i got now. majority of this was trying to extract all the correct models, textures and sounds.

    https://reddit.com/link/sm04b4/video/i4bq5fyyj8g81/player

    submitted by /u/DoopieWop
    [link] [comments]

    Ghost/Clean Hands/Flesh and Steal run advice for Dishonoured 2?

    Posted: 06 Feb 2022 06:06 AM PST

    After finishing all the games, I've decided I want to try and play through Dishonoured 2 aiming for all of these challenges at once. Because I know there are minor differences between Emily and Corvo, is one better than the other for this? Also, what advice can you all give me for this task?

    submitted by /u/Oreo365
    [link] [comments]

    Getting the most achievements in the least amount of playthroughs? (Both D1 & D2)

    Posted: 06 Feb 2022 09:53 PM PST

    i imagine that you can go Magical murder spree on 1 playthrough and Flesh Ghost Clean All collectibles on another playthrough?

    Or am i missing something?

    submitted by /u/theassassin53035
    [link] [comments]

    Have you 100% the game?

    Posted: 06 Feb 2022 04:39 AM PST

    Possible bug in Knife of Dunwall

    Posted: 06 Feb 2022 02:38 AM PST

    Hey guys, I spent quite a while googling the answer for this question and browsing steam forums and I got nothing so I'd like to ask the question here. I believe I ran into a bug in the first mission of the KoD DLC, that bug being that I can't pick up bonecharms outside the slaughterhouse. I was able to pick up the three bonecharms inside the slaughterhouse just fine but when I try the ones outside a sound plays and nothing happens, it just sits there. Has anyone else run into this issue or is it intentional? Thank you for any answers

    submitted by /u/IHateTheNameSystem
    [link] [comments]

    Dishonored 2 Fix for random crashing

    Posted: 06 Feb 2022 02:55 AM PST

    Hello,

    I'm playing this game since last week, but is been a pain because I have random crashing, sometimes just loading the save, sometimes after ten minutes. There it isn't a specific action I do before the crash and I don't have any error message or log. I found things online, like using borderless window and other video settings, but it doesn't work. It's true that using borderless seems like I have less crashes, but still...

    What it worked to me was to set the launcher to Windows 7 compatibility mode and execute as admin, since then it goes smooth.

    submitted by /u/Louzan_SP
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment