• Breaking News

    Friday, March 4, 2022

    Dishonored I... may have broken the game

    Dishonored I... may have broken the game


    I... may have broken the game

    Posted: 03 Mar 2022 08:03 PM PST

    Piero just phasing through a table. Are these kind of minor bugs normal? First time playing.

    Posted: 03 Mar 2022 03:29 PM PST

    Cool bridge in Rotterdam (The Netherlands) which reminded me of Kaldwins bridge. Bridge is called Koningshavebrug or ''de hef''

    Posted: 03 Mar 2022 09:37 AM PST

    After SO many years, I've finally completed my Clean Hands/Shadow playthrough with Emily

    Posted: 03 Mar 2022 04:13 AM PST

    Comparison between real world calendar and Dishonored calendar

    Posted: 03 Mar 2022 08:46 AM PST

    New series of photographs ! I called it "Dunwall failed us". Essentially weepers sent to the Flooded District "for treatment and rehabilitation".

    Posted: 03 Mar 2022 05:02 AM PST

    Based on what characters say about The Outsider, we can draw a few conclusions about his appearance

    Posted: 03 Mar 2022 09:11 PM PST

    Civilians may proclaim "Outsider's crooked cock!" while guards say "Outsider's hairy arse!", so we can definitively conclude that he has hair on his buttocks and a sideways facing cock. Daud calls him a "black eyed bastard" so he has black eyes (potentially bruises around the eye sockets from being beaten), and is his father's illegitimate son. Civilians may shout "Kiss the Outsider's balls for luck" so he must have very lucky genitals.

    Poor Outsider.

    submitted by /u/CherryNomad
    [link] [comments]

    "Sliding Marksman" achievement.

    Posted: 03 Mar 2022 11:34 AM PST

    I've been getting around to finishing some of the achievements I have left in Dishonored 2. Since I'm doing a non-lethal playthrough, I considered dropping a quick-save to get "Sliding Marksman"(score a headshot while sliding). But then I decided to try something out. I put down a doppelgänger, did the slide headshot on it and got the achievement!

    Did a quick google and it seems no one else has tried it, so I just thought I might as well share this somewhat unnecessary discovery.

    submitted by /u/Emrasa
    [link] [comments]

    Do you think there will be a Dishonored 3?

    Posted: 03 Mar 2022 11:24 PM PST

    Ok, so if I remember correctly the last game in the franchise was Dishonored: Death of The Outsider and that released in 2017. That was 5 years ago and since there is no information about a new game in the works. I don't really know what's in store for the future of this franchise. I remember streaming Dishonored 1 and asking my chat's opinion on a potential 3rd game and most have said that the developers shouldn't make a third game because Death of The Outsider ended the series on a perfect note and while I would like to believe that there's still much more to desire in the world of Dishonored (yes I am one of those people) but anyway in my opinion there should be a third game in the franchise Dishonored at least deserves a third game.

    (I won't mind some feedback on my opinion it'll be appreciated)

    submitted by /u/RyanarokGaming
    [link] [comments]

    Drew this cause i got bored in class lol (im a terrible artist)

    Posted: 03 Mar 2022 01:19 PM PST

    about to do no power run

    Posted: 03 Mar 2022 02:50 AM PST

    About to do no power run should I be Corvo or Emily

    submitted by /u/CainYouDoYou
    [link] [comments]

    help: dishonored 1 or 2?

    Posted: 03 Mar 2022 08:43 AM PST

    so I want to get a dishonored game.i can pick up one only I wanted to ask which one should I get? Oh and if you can give me a reason why?

    submitted by /u/rip-reaper69
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment