• Breaking News

    Sunday, March 6, 2022

    Dishonored I tried.

    Dishonored I tried.


    I tried.

    Posted: 05 Mar 2022 04:06 PM PST

    Hope you guys don't mind me posting this. Super proud of myself. Trying to get shadow + clean hands + mostly flesh and steel in one playthrough while trying to collect all collectibles and completeing as many sidequests as possible :-)

    Posted: 06 Mar 2022 01:34 AM PST

    To am I the only one getting karnarcha vibes here?

    Posted: 05 Mar 2022 03:59 PM PST

    Which would you rather have?

    Posted: 05 Mar 2022 07:57 PM PST

    Stealth 100

    Posted: 05 Mar 2022 06:28 PM PST

    This could have been designed by the Grand Inventor himself

    Posted: 05 Mar 2022 04:36 PM PST

    fps boost

    Posted: 05 Mar 2022 09:46 PM PST

    does anyone know if we're ever going to get an fps boost for Dishonored 2 on the series x? I mean seriously Dishonored and DOTO run a smooth 60fps with fps boost enabled and D2 still doesn't have that option and it sucks.

    submitted by /u/KylXXn_
    [link] [comments]

    Help getting dishonored 1 to run?

    Posted: 05 Mar 2022 04:47 PM PST

    I just bought D2 but want to play through 1 again first. Problem is every time I launch the display is all messed up and can't get to the main menu before it crashes. I think it's because of my ultra wide monitor asus XG35V 3440x1440 and my second monitor aced predator XB271HU.

    If I could even run it on the second monitor(which is above my ultra wide) then change to my main monitor that would be great. Has anyone had this issue and know how to fix? I really miss the original and would love to play that again first.

    Tried reinstall etc

    submitted by /u/marksus1
    [link] [comments]

    I thought I discovered something useful

    Posted: 05 Mar 2022 03:59 PM PST

    The coins upstairs don't count for 100% speedruns, so it's useless

    https://reddit.com/link/t7m9o3/video/a05glfltlnl81/player

    submitted by /u/Dominant_X_Machina
    [link] [comments]

    dual layered galvani weave

    Posted: 05 Mar 2022 03:44 PM PST

    is there a way to get back onto the dreadful wale at the last mission without reloading a save so i can get the upgrade

    submitted by /u/ToeTruckTheTrain
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment