• Breaking News

    Sunday, October 27, 2019

    Dishonored "Another contract, another assassination with you" By spacecreatorart

    Dishonored "Another contract, another assassination with you" By spacecreatorart


    "Another contract, another assassination with you" By spacecreatorart

    Posted: 27 Oct 2019 08:16 AM PDT

    Tried to make Daud in The Sims 4. How did I do? (I know his scar is supposed to be on his right eye but I couldn't find the right cc)

    Posted: 27 Oct 2019 04:11 AM PDT

    Reminds me of the void

    Posted: 27 Oct 2019 07:56 AM PDT

    Re-Post Refresh "The Architecture Of Dishonored" Over 961x (F)HD Screenshots

    Posted: 27 Oct 2019 02:55 PM PDT

    Why does this guy have a painting of Daud right next to his bed..?

    Posted: 26 Oct 2019 07:59 PM PDT

    I carved my pumpkin as an outsiders mark

    Posted: 26 Oct 2019 05:21 PM PDT

    Does anyone know where the heck you find your achievements in Xbox games pass?

    Posted: 27 Oct 2019 11:33 AM PDT

    They have a whole list of achievements for this game (Dishonored 2) online for Windows 10 along with how many points they are worth, but I can't find anything relating to achievements in the actual launcher to see how I did. I just did a hard non lethal ghost run getting all bonecharms and runes and I have no clue what I got because not only does the client not tell you when you get an achievement in game, they also don't seem to be anywhere in the app itself lol.

    submitted by /u/jld2k6
    [link] [comments]

    Any suggestion for improving visual and graphic?

    Posted: 27 Oct 2019 05:33 AM PDT

    So ive just bought the bundle and i have a question is there any mod that help improve visual and graphic for Dishonored/Dishonored 2, ive finished D2 long ago never play dishonored before, thanks!

    submitted by /u/vivuvivo9090
    [link] [comments]

    Rewire tool

    Posted: 27 Oct 2019 05:15 AM PDT

    I'm new to dishonored, just started playing part 2 yesterday. I picked up a rewire tool but idk how I can equip it or use it to turn off the light walls.

    submitted by /u/jda_420us
    [link] [comments]

    I just realized, Corvo was not getting any pussy. I gave him a woman so he wont be lonely when he's unstoned.

    Posted: 26 Oct 2019 08:02 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment