• Breaking News

    Monday, October 28, 2019

    Dishonored "Outsider Cosplay" By Gryphinic and jaselantcosplay

    Dishonored "Outsider Cosplay" By Gryphinic and jaselantcosplay


    "Outsider Cosplay" By Gryphinic and jaselantcosplay

    Posted: 28 Oct 2019 08:32 AM PDT

    Full HD phone wallpaper (I didn't make, sadly) God, Daud was such a sick character..

    Posted: 28 Oct 2019 01:16 AM PDT

    “I swear I heard something.”

    Posted: 28 Oct 2019 02:01 PM PDT

    Terrible/no directional sound.

    Posted: 28 Oct 2019 03:37 PM PDT

    I have a sound problem and it is only for dishonored 2 and DOAO.

    I have no sound in any other direction other then the one I am facing.
    A guard can stand right behind me and I cant hear him untill I look at him, this also applies to voice lines from the main character. If my character starts a voice line in one direction I can only hear my own line if I continue to look in the same direction when the line began.
    Daud sitting in a chair behind me and asking me to break into a bank I cant hear him is really bugging me.

    I am playing on PC and have a G633 logitech headset. I dont have this problem with anyother game I have tried to change the surraround setting in the logitech gaming software.

    Airlock.

    submitted by /u/NassuAirlock
    [link] [comments]

    "I could never forget the man who pulled me up from nothing... Daud taught me more than just killing."

    Posted: 27 Oct 2019 07:16 PM PDT

    Anyone else think Billie has the best set of abilities compared to Corvo and Emily?

    Posted: 28 Oct 2019 08:59 AM PDT

    I went back to dishonored 2 after DotO and made that realization.

    submitted by /u/Reigen1000
    [link] [comments]

    DootMoose™️

    Posted: 28 Oct 2019 05:09 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment