• Breaking News

    Saturday, October 26, 2019

    Dishonored I was told to post what I've been working on for Halloween!

    Dishonored I was told to post what I've been working on for Halloween!


    I was told to post what I've been working on for Halloween!

    Posted: 26 Oct 2019 10:28 AM PDT

    Finished this request at 02:36 last night

    Posted: 26 Oct 2019 12:51 AM PDT

    There is a locked gate in Coldridge Prison. It says “cannot be opened at this time.” Is there actually a way to open it?

    Posted: 26 Oct 2019 10:15 AM PDT

    That’s a long neck. I always did love all the glitches in this game. (House of Pleasure mission, Galvani’s secret room)

    Posted: 26 Oct 2019 08:02 AM PDT

    Well that escalated quickly

    Posted: 26 Oct 2019 10:28 AM PDT

    DH2 Story question (spoilers)

    Posted: 26 Oct 2019 09:45 AM PDT

    Hey guys, just got dh2 on sale and finished my Emily non lethal no killing run

    And I have a couple questions

    First does killing Mindy change anything? Im doing a chaos run now with corvo where I don't restrain myself and let things happen more fluently (not reloading if spotted etc) and I offed Mindy after I got her the body and noticed she was a key figure

    Also in mission 6, even tho I'm playing high chaos, I still want to change things to have the dust district become a better place (having that guy not attend the ritual)

    My question is on my non lethal run I just knocked out paolo and the zelot guy and left them on the floor next to each other ( no reason just wanted to explore the whole level) what are my options here?

    Now the question is,since I'm changing the past inside the mansion, does it matter what I do before?

    O noticed billie got back her arm and eye, so doto isn't canon? Or her getting the arm back isn't canon?

    Aaaaah i don't get it xD

    Also is doto worth it? It's also on sale and I was thinking of getting it :D

    Like

    submitted by /u/ArtOfNand
    [link] [comments]

    Huge sale on Steam for the next day

    Posted: 26 Oct 2019 03:08 PM PDT

    Steam has D1, with all DLC, D2, and DOTO bundled for a massive price drop, 40% off iirc

    submitted by /u/Dem_Wrist_Rockets
    [link] [comments]

    I'm a bit stuck, can someone help me?

    Posted: 26 Oct 2019 12:10 PM PDT

    I'm at what I guess is the second to last mission of the game. The one on Hound Pits Pub right after you return from the flooded district. How do I continue to the final mission? I guess Samuel's gotta be there to take me but he's nowhere to be found. I think I did everything, I grabbed Havelock's note on the counter, I helped Piero and Sokolov by taking down all of the enemies and even said goodbye to him. I also grabbed the key to Emily's tower from Kallista's body and there was nothing inside. Am I missing something?

    submitted by /u/Unknown_Soldier_44
    [link] [comments]

    What happens if you escape Coldridge prison without ever picking up a weapon?

    Posted: 26 Oct 2019 10:52 AM PDT

    Favorite food to eat in the series?

    Posted: 26 Oct 2019 06:58 AM PDT

    Serkonan grapes and apples, brown bread. There's a lot of interesting food in these games. I personally love Pratchett Jellied Eels, I eat em every time I spot them.

    submitted by /u/KurohimeBlight
    [link] [comments]

    Always loved saving this guy.

    Posted: 25 Oct 2019 09:24 PM PDT

    TIL that in Lady Boyle’s Last Party, there’s a secret attic in at least Esma’s room. Damn I’m stupid for missing this!!

    Posted: 25 Oct 2019 08:42 PM PDT

    Crash to Desktop - Please help

    Posted: 25 Oct 2019 08:10 PM PDT

    So, I recently had a bit of an issue with my PC. Had the Omen Command center installed after an update and ever since a few of my games began to just act weird. CTD on start, some games just would work in the background but would stay frozen on screen, Starbound for one would go down to 1 fps and Minecraft constantly had lag stutters as if the system couldnt keep up. One of the games affected by this was Dishonored 2 which gave me a CTD on start.

    Now I have this thing uninstalled and all my games worked again :D

    So I redownloaded Dishonored 2, XCom and XCom2 as well as NoMansSky and played some good old Dishonored 2 in the meantime of the other games downloading. Then after launching NoMansSky for a test it told me to update my graphics drivers which I did. Why does this matter?

    Because now Dishonored 2 gives me the same CTD on startup again. And this time it isnt the bloody command center that drove me insane for 2 months without knowing that it was that specifically.

    I have a standard Omen Desktop, nothing custom. Pretty much high end gaming PC which played literally all games well and without a problem up until now. I was kinda happy getting back into the game, wanting to finally finish my Corvo playthrough but alas, once more, I cant because it keeps on crashing.

    submitted by /u/Gikame
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment