• Breaking News

    Friday, October 25, 2019

    Dishonored Hi! Just wanted to share my Dishonored collection with you all. It's still growing but until now I'm pretty happy about it! What do you think?

    Dishonored Hi! Just wanted to share my Dishonored collection with you all. It's still growing but until now I'm pretty happy about it! What do you think?


    Hi! Just wanted to share my Dishonored collection with you all. It's still growing but until now I'm pretty happy about it! What do you think?

    Posted: 25 Oct 2019 01:41 AM PDT

    "Outsider Corvo" By wehavekookies

    Posted: 25 Oct 2019 07:20 AM PDT

    Lego clockwork I'm working on!

    Posted: 25 Oct 2019 02:14 PM PDT

    Difference in non lethal

    Posted: 25 Oct 2019 09:03 AM PDT

    You know i mostly play dishonored as a non lethal player. So i liked it when in dishonored 2 you had way more options to take a enemy down using non lethal. But my only problem with that was that in dishonored 1 you only had 2 good ways to take someone down with non lethal so it felt more rewarding. Am i the only one who felt like this or do you guys think so too?

    submitted by /u/Sneakyniek
    [link] [comments]

    *SPOILER* Are there any possible changes to major things after mission 7?

    Posted: 25 Oct 2019 02:33 PM PDT

    During the mission there are several occasions where changing the past has an influence on the present. I just read an article that says there is an intricate change that's possible after doing a specific thing (the article didnt want to spoiler) and i'm wondering what it is. Do you have a clue?

    submitted by /u/Fluegelnuss420
    [link] [comments]

    Any Idea how to fix the bodies Despawning? (Dishonored 1)

    Posted: 25 Oct 2019 02:01 PM PDT

    I bought Dishonored yesterday and i already love this game.

    But something caught my attention, the bodies despawn.

    I've been looking for an answer for hours, i found something about the DefaultAI.ini files and stuff, but sadly it didn't work.

    Anybody here has an Idea how to fix it because i kinda want to see my killing spree.

    Or is this just broke forever?

    submitted by /u/px_Nick
    [link] [comments]

    Who has more authority? The Oracular Order or the Abby of The Everyman?

    Posted: 25 Oct 2019 05:06 AM PDT

    Just a shower thought (except I wasn't in the shower)

    submitted by /u/TheEnglishTuber
    [link] [comments]

    Is the first game worth it?

    Posted: 25 Oct 2019 03:47 AM PDT

    I played dishonored 2 and recently played death of the outsider. I loved both games but I am not sure about buying the first game. How different does it feel? How much of an downgrade is it compared to the newer ones?

    submitted by /u/skediskediskedi
    [link] [comments]

    Port for Switch?

    Posted: 25 Oct 2019 07:59 AM PDT

    Hello,

    I want to know if there are any news regarding a switch port for the games?

    Thanks in advance.

    submitted by /u/EtsuyaH
    [link] [comments]

    Decided To Do A Casual Classy Corvo Outfit Today

    Posted: 24 Oct 2019 04:59 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment