• Breaking News

    Monday, October 7, 2019

    Dishonored: "Resting for Now"

    Dishonored: "Resting for Now"


    he's such a good musician

    Posted: 07 Oct 2019 08:24 AM PDT

    Based on looks alone, who would play each character if Dishonored were made into a live action movie?

    Posted: 06 Oct 2019 09:51 PM PDT

    A question about the change of style for The Void

    Posted: 07 Oct 2019 06:55 AM PDT

    When you play through both Dishonored games, you will notice the change of style for the Void. In D1 the Void feels more calm, somewhat friendly, with blue skies, and floating objects from the real world. But in D2, the Void seems like a barren, harsh place, mostly filled with black sharp-edged rocks, and strong winds. Has there been any official explanation why?

    submitted by /u/CringeOverseer
    [link] [comments]

    [Opinion] The first game was much better

    Posted: 07 Oct 2019 04:18 PM PDT

    I fell in love with the first game because of how refreshingly creative and new it was. I was fully immersed into it. The second game I feel was a bit dumbed down. They didn't seem as powerful and the whole thing seemed a bit easier to beat. For example, there were no more tall boys.

    The imagination of levels was also more immersive with the first game. Remember the party you attend? You had many ways of entry to begin with, then you end up gun deuling someone.

    I don't know...I just feel like they much more work into the first game. The entire plotline was awesome.

    submitted by /u/TheElderCouncil
    [link] [comments]

    Is there any info on how Arkane came up with the names of people/places in this game?

    Posted: 07 Oct 2019 05:18 PM PDT

    These games are obviously incredibly atmospheric and I think one of the biggest reasons is how intricately everything is named. From the characters, to the locations, to the creatures. I really enjoyed hearing the characters just say the words.

    Serkonos. Karnaca. Dunwall. Addermire Institute. Kirin Jindosh. Jessamine Kaldwin. Alexandria Hypatia. Aramis Stilton.

    You can catch some real word languages in them: Italian, Greek, English, Japanese, ect. But they still end up sounding kind of otherworldly, to me anyway. Really loved that.

    submitted by /u/lverson
    [link] [comments]

    Links for Dishonored Enhancements are all broken! Please help!

    Posted: 07 Oct 2019 05:21 AM PDT

    Iron man mode. No powers. Ghost and Non lethal.

    Posted: 06 Oct 2019 11:26 PM PDT

    This should be fun.

    I'll probably carry on if I happen to get caught, take it too learn the map some more.

    I might update this post seeing how it goes. I'm no rookie per say, but it would be quite ironic to update 1 hour from now saying I failed on the first mission.

    Update 1: I seem to have forgotten I made enemy perception a lot faster than normal. I have failed not even a hour after starting. I have restarted.

    submitted by /u/Darksuspect22
    [link] [comments]

    Ayej (read below)

    Posted: 07 Oct 2019 06:33 AM PDT

    Ayej makes tons of quality dishonored comics that i would recommend reading if you already havent

    submitted by /u/sir_yeetmeister
    [link] [comments]

    Just started number 2 and this writing is pretty trash so far.

    Posted: 07 Oct 2019 02:36 PM PDT

    This woman saying she's your mother's sister walks in and everyone's like "word sounds good to me," and starts to betray their empress? How lazy is this story? Think I'm going to uninstall.

    submitted by /u/CaptainNoLife
    [link] [comments]

    Someone please help me.

    Posted: 06 Oct 2019 04:53 PM PDT

    Dishonored 2, Mission 8. Stuck inside of the rocks near the skiff at the end of the mission. I have tried dying, only to respawn inside the rocks again. This is my first playthrough, and i just wanna enjoy the game.

    submitted by /u/SavagexScorpion
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment