• Breaking News

    Tuesday, October 8, 2019

    Dishonored: "Resting for Now"

    Dishonored: "Resting for Now"


    Favorite mission from both Dishonored result

    Posted: 08 Oct 2019 02:27 AM PDT

    People who have done no power runs (D2)

    Posted: 08 Oct 2019 03:38 PM PDT

    What happens when you talk to the injured overseer in the last mission? In my game he said That he feels the void's corruption or whatever in Emily,but what happens when you never had Powers? Does That change the dialogue?

    submitted by /u/EdgyEdgeLordo
    [link] [comments]

    Is looking up YouTube tutorials on how to play this game the first couple of levels “weird”

    Posted: 08 Oct 2019 03:48 PM PDT

    Just finished KoD and BW and...

    Posted: 08 Oct 2019 12:37 AM PDT

    I'm really glad I spared Dauds life in the base game.

    I would've felt so bad if I killed him only to find out that he went on this whole mission to save Emily.

    submitted by /u/azuresnow
    [link] [comments]

    Dissatisfied with Dishonored 2

    Posted: 08 Oct 2019 09:29 AM PDT

    I have played both Dishonored games multiple times and I loved the first Dishonored game. But when I played the second one I felt dissatisfied and felt that it was not and good as the original. I believe this is because of the maps and maybe the level design. But I don't exactly know why I feel this way, but if any of you feel this way about the game tell me why, I am very interested in your opinions about the game.

    submitted by /u/FourFingeredNut
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone else only play Low-Chaos because of the Outsider?

    Posted: 07 Oct 2019 09:19 PM PDT

    If it weren't for him, I'd probably exclusively do lethal runs all the time — just because they're exponentially more fun.

    When all the other characters finger-wag me for having a murder-boner it doesn't really affect me all that much. Even Samuel, who I like a lot, mostly doesn't bother me when he implies Corvo is the lovechild of Hitler and Satan and alerts all the guards with his pistol.

    But whenever the Outsider confronts you at the shrines and he's all 'ugh ur just stabbing ppl. Typical. How boring.'

    I just—

    :(

    Whenever I play Low Chaos I'm constantly at war with myself over;

    1) My abject boredom from hours of choking dudes

    2) Not wanting to get scolded by The Whale-God of Hot Topic

    submitted by /u/CozyGhosty
    [link] [comments]

    Pants

    Posted: 08 Oct 2019 11:55 AM PDT

    Is it ever explained why everyone from maids to empresses to crazy bird lady to prostitutes only wear pants? Everyone wears pants!

    There are no skirts or dresses. At least in the first Dishonored. I could never get into the second one so can't vouch for that one.

    submitted by /u/nokhor
    [link] [comments]

    Dishonored 2 on switch

    Posted: 08 Oct 2019 05:39 AM PDT

    Any chance ? I would love to have it on the switch.

    submitted by /u/pepinopocho
    [link] [comments]

    An amazing game

    Posted: 07 Oct 2019 06:17 PM PDT

    I recently picked up Dishonored 2 about 3 days ago (which was long overdue) and after beating the main story and starting NG+ I can say that this game is just as amazing as the original Dishonored. I can not say anything but positive things about this game. I love the choice between Emily and Corvo and beating the game with Emily and staring NG+ with Corvo I can say Emily's powers have their advantages but I missed blink my entire first play though. Overall if I had to give a rating out of 10. It's a definite 10.

    submitted by /u/Steven_Sherrod
    [link] [comments]

    Directional sound issues

    Posted: 08 Oct 2019 02:19 AM PDT

    I have this problem that when i turn away from someone i can barely hear them talk, is there a way to fix this? the game unfortunately doesn't let you change the audio to mono

    submitted by /u/mrmasturbate
    [link] [comments]

    Talking too much

    Posted: 08 Oct 2019 09:23 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment