• Breaking News

    Wednesday, October 9, 2019

    Dishonored: "Resting for Now"

    Dishonored: "Resting for Now"


    Happy 7 year anniversary Dishonored ����

    Posted: 08 Oct 2019 10:51 PM PDT

    "I wear this crown of thorns" By Eneada

    Posted: 09 Oct 2019 07:12 AM PDT

    His hands do violence, but there is a different dream in his heart...

    Posted: 09 Oct 2019 12:17 PM PDT

    *quick save*

    Posted: 09 Oct 2019 02:23 AM PDT

    Maybe some 7th anniversary toast with gin drink based on the chalkboard recipe from D2?

    Posted: 09 Oct 2019 01:16 PM PDT

    The torturer has been well ands truly dealt with

    Posted: 09 Oct 2019 07:21 AM PDT

    I love this game. "Tell me what you think of me," he said. Well I'm a bit of a grammar Nazi so...

    Posted: 09 Oct 2019 05:37 PM PDT

    (Non-Lethal) and why it doesn't make sense.

    Posted: 09 Oct 2019 01:38 PM PDT

    Why in the Outsider's name would an ex SPY MASTER have an entire god damned tape of him confessing to the only crime which could topple his plans?This act of pure stupidity stops me from taking that route and instead I just skewer him then feed him to the rats for being the biggest idiot I've ever met.

    Also.. Why would Corvo hand over his assassination target who happens to be funding your enemies military, to someone who is clearly obsessed with her and isn't even clear as to what will happen?

    The branding of the High Overseer and his subsequent exclusion makes NO SENSE at all.. "Oh look the High Overseer has just been branded. Sure there is no one to take responsibility for it and the manner in which it was done is extremely questionable, but let's make the highest ranking member of the order and a conspirator in the murder of the Empress an outcast anyway, what could go wrong".

    What's worse is if I don't take these options and actually use force on the people attempting to fry me alive, use my daughter as a sex slave, who killed my partner and then framed me for her murder, who burn people alive in the streets, who tortures people for losing their voice, I get preached to about being a monster.

    Yeah yeah I get it, with great power comes great responsibility and all that lol.

    submitted by /u/lostqq
    [link] [comments]

    Profile pictuers

    Posted: 09 Oct 2019 02:32 PM PDT

    anybody wanna link me to some cool dishonored themed avatars or profile pictures for steam?

    submitted by /u/HORnedTaNk
    [link] [comments]

    So, I started to install dishonored 2 and...

    Posted: 09 Oct 2019 02:31 PM PDT

    IT'S 51 GIGABYTES!!

    submitted by /u/TheEnglishTuber
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment