• Breaking News

    Thursday, November 21, 2019

    Dishonored Dishonored 2 Fan Art

    Dishonored Dishonored 2 Fan Art


    Dishonored 2 Fan Art

    Posted: 21 Nov 2019 09:31 AM PST

    My Outsider's mark ^^ (I modified it a bit)

    Posted: 21 Nov 2019 02:18 PM PST

    Wind Turbines in Karnaca.

    Posted: 21 Nov 2019 01:55 PM PST

    I feel a bit of a doofus. I've been playing dishonoured 2 since it came out and I've only just realised you can overcharge the walls of light by casting windblast at the turbine.

    submitted by /u/Joutja
    [link] [comments]

    What do you all think about a spin-off co-op Dishonored game?

    Posted: 21 Nov 2019 10:06 AM PST

    I know Dishonored is a single player masterpiece, however I think a game where you and up to 3 friends play as Dauds whalers doing assignments in Dunwall could be interesting. I was wondering what the rest of the community thought about this.

    submitted by /u/Your_Boy_Mr19045
    [link] [comments]

    I tried to draw the Mark of the outsider on my hand by memory and failed miserably.

    Posted: 21 Nov 2019 09:00 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment