• Breaking News

    Friday, November 22, 2019

    Dishonored "Dishonored - The Outsider" By Vrihedd

    Dishonored "Dishonored - The Outsider" By Vrihedd


    "Dishonored - The Outsider" By Vrihedd

    Posted: 22 Nov 2019 07:45 AM PST

    IRL Khyber Knives (Whaler's sword/Assassins blade)

    Posted: 22 Nov 2019 06:55 AM PST

    IRL Khyber Knives (Whaler's sword/Assassins blade) submitted by /u/m_t_glass
    [link] [comments]

    Stop Right There Criminal Scum!

    Posted: 22 Nov 2019 01:37 PM PST

    So I snuck up on the big bad then threw her in the chair, I guess this was her reaction

    Posted: 22 Nov 2019 08:23 AM PST

    Falling collision working as intended.

    Posted: 22 Nov 2019 08:33 AM PST

    Let's say the next Dishonored is for 2022 and the 10 years of the franchise, would you prefer a void engine remake of Dishonored 1 or a Dishonored 3 with a new cast?

    Posted: 22 Nov 2019 05:10 AM PST

    Hits you right in the feels, doesn't it? (the song gives me chills)

    Posted: 22 Nov 2019 04:00 PM PST

    I just downloaded the game to play again and got this. Tried re installing the game, checking the integrity of the files... nothing is working. Any idea what’s going on or how to fix it?

    Posted: 22 Nov 2019 11:04 AM PST

    When you realize Corvo was 19 when he started working as Jessamine's bodyguard.

    Posted: 22 Nov 2019 05:09 AM PST

    This mean Corvo was close to Jessamine when she was 12-13 years old.

    Corvo was 39 in dishonored 1 and Jessamine was 32.

    ... It make the couple a little weird lmao.

    submitted by /u/LordEmmerich
    [link] [comments]

    I need help with Dishonored 2

    Posted: 22 Nov 2019 04:22 AM PST

    So I recently bought Dishonored 2 since I finally had the time to play games again and I got a weird bug where all the main audio dialogue, from the tutorial to the main cinematic (Jessamine's death birthday and all) just doesn't play ( in fact no human character can speak).

    I tried to verify the steam files by going on local files: Steam then proceed to "validate" 2 missing files.

    It's weird since everytime I launch the game it just doesn't work and the 2 missing files keeps being missing and need to be download again and again even if I don't touch the game.

    Edit: I get this bug only with Dishonored 2 all my other games audio work just fine

    submitted by /u/Lordaltairr
    [link] [comments]

    Everything seems fine.

    Posted: 22 Nov 2019 01:15 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment