• Breaking News

    Saturday, December 21, 2019

    Dishonored Dishonored Definitive Edition: How does it differ from the first Dishonored?

    Dishonored Dishonored Definitive Edition: How does it differ from the first Dishonored?


    Dishonored Definitive Edition: How does it differ from the first Dishonored?

    Posted: 21 Dec 2019 01:49 PM PST

    Just got the definitive edition and started playing, so far I haven't noticed a difference just yet.

    submitted by /u/flowrpot
    [link] [comments]

    Why do people say that it is impossible to finish the game without blink?

    Posted: 21 Dec 2019 02:01 PM PST

    I saw a post saying you can't beat Dishonored 1 without blink, but I have done it several times. I don't include the outsider dreams because they are tutorials to teach you, but outside of those I have finished every level with no blink. I have never met someone that says it is possible, am I the only one who finds it very easy?!

    submitted by /u/MrGene15
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment