• Breaking News

    Sunday, December 22, 2019

    Dishonored jacksfilms looks hell of a lot like Lord Pendleton.

    Dishonored jacksfilms looks hell of a lot like Lord Pendleton.


    jacksfilms looks hell of a lot like Lord Pendleton.

    Posted: 22 Dec 2019 12:44 PM PST

    Kinda resembles the distraction ability in Dishonored 2

    Posted: 22 Dec 2019 08:22 AM PST

    The Virgin Dishonoured 2 Overseer VS the Chad Dishonoured 1 Overseer

    Posted: 22 Dec 2019 11:07 AM PST

    Death of the outsider contract not registering as completed.

    Posted: 22 Dec 2019 10:19 AM PST

    So I was in the mission where you need to get the silvergraph and I brought the abbey to the musical chair but it didn't complete the contract. Am I missing something?

    submitted by /u/Windfall103
    [link] [comments]

    I need help with my digital (downloaded) copy of Dishonored 1 on my xbox - "unable to read disk"

    Posted: 22 Dec 2019 01:02 PM PST

    So I bought my Dishonored 1 copy and downloaded it (on my xbox 360), beat the game,but, quite frequently it appears the message "unable to read disk" and exits the game. How is it unable to read a disc when it doesn't have a disc since its digital download copy ?!. Re-installed, didn't work, uninstalled and installed again. Didn't work. Changed the device which it was stored in...didn't work. Anyone has this problem too? Or know how to fix it? Its my second favorite game, c'mon, I deserve to play it

    submitted by /u/nikolai1939
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment