• Breaking News

    Saturday, December 28, 2019

    Dishonored How it be

    Dishonored How it be


    How it be

    Posted: 28 Dec 2019 09:58 AM PST

    My girlfriend and me both are huge fans of the Dishonored series, today she got me this for Christmas! (Managed to pull Corvo from mystery chibi box as well)

    Posted: 28 Dec 2019 10:39 AM PST

    Doing a USB Steering Wheel Run for Dishonored

    Posted: 28 Dec 2019 08:56 AM PST

    Already started the run's first attempt on my twitch channel here at twitch.tv/cae5iumi'm no stranger to the steering wheel challenge run, ive completed dark souls 3, sekiro, katana zero and code vein with it.

    Rules:

    1. High Chaos
    2. No Glitches
    3. No KMB inputs unless for menus
    4. No having fun
    5. No using dlc bonus stuff in home base
    6. No quicksaves
    7. Very Hard Difficulty
    submitted by /u/Cae5ium
    [link] [comments]

    An efficient assassination

    Posted: 27 Dec 2019 09:06 PM PST

    "HOW DID YOU GET IN?!" "What, like it's hard?"

    Posted: 27 Dec 2019 06:56 PM PST

    Does anyone spends hours exploring Duke Luca Abel’s home or is it just me who is nuts about that place.

    Posted: 27 Dec 2019 11:11 PM PST

    I bought Dishonored recently and i wonder..

    Posted: 28 Dec 2019 07:48 AM PST

    May i ask you guys how to start a level custom or not with more potions so i can have greater expirience witb more mana

    submitted by /u/TNedko_1919
    [link] [comments]

    Is there a way to lower your chaos level

    Posted: 27 Dec 2019 10:15 PM PST

    I know that there are different ending but I want to try and get the good ending if there is one on my first go

    submitted by /u/card1al
    [link] [comments]

    Best guides for Dishonored 1 and 2?

    Posted: 27 Dec 2019 11:17 PM PST

    I usually like to get all the trophies/achievements for the games i buy, however this game has me a bit intimidated with hidden areas and collectibles that are missable. Is there a guide anyone could reccomend that would help me to get all the trophies/achievements?

    There are quite a few to choose from, but i want to make sure it's on a level by level walkthrough, if there are any, but so long as there is a collectibles guide or missable trophies guide, that would also be very helpful.

    This applies for both Dishonored 1 and 2, but if you only are aware of a good one for just either, that's perfectly fine.

    submitted by /u/Flameman1234
    [link] [comments]

    Where’s all the red elixir?

    Posted: 27 Dec 2019 05:37 PM PST

    I've recently started my very first play through. I just finished rescuing Emily from the Golden Cat, and noticed that there is no red elixir anywhere to be found or purchased - not a single drop. Where can I get the stuff? Someone suggested that I could get it from Piero, but he doesn't have it either. Help!

    submitted by /u/kimberletto
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment