• Breaking News

    Wednesday, December 25, 2019

    Dishonored I got sokolov's key for cristmas.

    Dishonored I got sokolov's key for cristmas.


    I got sokolov's key for cristmas.

    Posted: 25 Dec 2019 07:23 AM PST

    A good friend of mine drew this for me as a goodbye present a few years ago. I’m only posting it as an excuse to tell my favorite subreddit to have a Merry Christmas.

    Posted: 25 Dec 2019 01:41 AM PST

    "Corvo and Jonathan save Hugo and Amicia" By Ayej

    Posted: 25 Dec 2019 07:03 AM PST

    TIL Pedro Pascal, who’s staring in Disney’s “The Mandalorian”, is the voice actor for Paolo in Dishonored 2!

    Posted: 25 Dec 2019 04:35 AM PST

    Find whats wrong with this picture

    Posted: 25 Dec 2019 01:35 PM PST

    Xmas haul thanks to the most switched on fiancée; still sealed, so which one should I open first!?

    Posted: 25 Dec 2019 02:27 AM PST

    I was doing a low chaos stealth run, and accidentally shot the guard's gun instead of him. This is me retrying the shot to see if that was what happened.

    Posted: 24 Dec 2019 10:52 PM PST

    Custom Outsider Powers?

    Posted: 25 Dec 2019 06:24 AM PST

    Does anyone have any ideas for custom outsider powers? I'm slowly working on a ttrpg for dishonored and I've been statting out each gift. I have all of them from dishonored 1 and 2, and a couple from DotO. I have all the stuff Delilah does as well as the witches and granny rags. I have a few from the lore, suxh as the power the lady used in one of the stories to unlock doors. I even have a couple that were planned for the games and not used, like Emily being able to walk on walls or ceilings, and a power called Black Sparrow as a nod to the working name of D2. I also have a couple I made myself, such as Void Scar which you can use to place a curse on someone, Dust Storm which causes dust to swirl around you, making you harder to hit, and Sentient Shade which makes your shadow a living creature.

    submitted by /u/Zenith135
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment