• Breaking News

    Thursday, February 13, 2020

    Dishonored Corvo tries out his gifts from the outsider

    Dishonored Corvo tries out his gifts from the outsider


    Corvo tries out his gifts from the outsider

    Posted: 13 Feb 2020 12:05 AM PST

    A drawing I did of Kaldwin's Bridge, thought this sub would like it

    Posted: 13 Feb 2020 02:40 PM PST

    1:15 Return To The Tower glitchless speedrun

    Posted: 13 Feb 2020 07:27 AM PST

    "Corvo" By Naochan003

    Posted: 13 Feb 2020 06:41 AM PST

    Finally ❤ corners are a littttttttle bit wrinkled, but I'm happy to finally have this in the collection

    Posted: 13 Feb 2020 08:32 AM PST

    My artistic twist on the Heart of a living thing.Hope you guys like it. :)

    Posted: 13 Feb 2020 02:20 AM PST

    Pardon the low effort I put in, hopefully this is good enough

    Posted: 13 Feb 2020 04:43 AM PST

    I remember the first time I used one. great times, great times.

    Posted: 13 Feb 2020 11:53 AM PST

    Two quick ones

    Posted: 13 Feb 2020 02:39 AM PST

    Anyone else thinks they should have held off on Death of The Outsider's release?

    Posted: 13 Feb 2020 01:24 PM PST

    I absolutely LOVED playing it, the maps were super good and the whole storyline was amazing cool from start to finish, but maybe they could have held off on it's release, made it a little longer, and more intertwined with Corvo and Emily's storylines. Maybe even release it as Dishonored 3? It's pretty much not even a DLC, but a spin-off at this point, but IDK, I really feel like it could have been a huge thing if released at the right time. Let me hear you guys opinions.

    submitted by /u/Whatevernameicanget
    [link] [comments]

    The whales from the Void

    Posted: 12 Feb 2020 07:47 PM PST

    not to mention he was super fucking weird.

    Posted: 12 Feb 2020 04:10 PM PST

    Fighter tree

    Posted: 13 Feb 2020 05:57 AM PST

    Everyone here is obviously big fan of Stealthgamerbr he's kinda the outsider himself. But guys trust me this guy (fighter tree) is at the same level, i've seen tons of videos about dishonored high chaos montage and this man is the heir of Stealthgamerbr. He's so good, very creative, very fast and very smart. He deserves more recognition, so go and see with your eyes, you won't regret. Let's support him, and don't forget about whiskey and cigar before the video starts :)

    I would also recommend 2 more channels: "prenatural" (D1) and "pugnator" (D2) these guys are geniuses. They did the nihilist run (no powers, no gadgets, no items) ghost/clean hands. Absolutely insane. Worth watching.

    These are the 4 best channels for high/low chaos you can find on YouTube imo.

    submitted by /u/ShenOTP96
    [link] [comments]

    Triple the Delilah Triple fun

    Posted: 13 Feb 2020 11:38 AM PST

    Just a fun bug going through the first games DLC got it with stun mines placed at just the right places

    submitted by /u/Pvpluver
    [link] [comments]

    Byrne and Paolo

    Posted: 12 Feb 2020 11:09 PM PST

    I was playing through dh2 again and I thought more about who to choose between Paolo and Byrne. Both have pros and cons, but I personally felt that Paolo was the best to leave for the sake of the people, especially the miners. I wanted to know what other people picked, and their reasoning behind it, I know I could have taken them both out or neither, but I wanted to leave one in play

    submitted by /u/obsidianSythe
    [link] [comments]

    I have played death of the outsider twice and D 2 twice, just wondering if dishonored 1 is a must play for a dishonored fan?

    Posted: 13 Feb 2020 01:31 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment