• Breaking News

    Wednesday, February 12, 2020

    Dishonored the audiograph from coldridge prison. I think I remembered it correctly

    Dishonored the audiograph from coldridge prison. I think I remembered it correctly


    the audiograph from coldridge prison. I think I remembered it correctly

    Posted: 12 Feb 2020 08:03 AM PST

    This picture has t h e v i b e

    Posted: 12 Feb 2020 12:10 PM PST

    Morning in Karnaca

    Posted: 12 Feb 2020 10:01 AM PST

    Why dispose corpses in Flooded District instead of burning them?

    Posted: 12 Feb 2020 10:13 AM PST

    I'm probably missing the point, but wouldn't it be better if corpses were cremated? Stocking them in Flooded District was probably making plague even bigger.

    submitted by /u/Executed419
    [link] [comments]

    Need help coming up with powers for DND group!

    Posted: 11 Feb 2020 08:17 PM PST

    So lately I've been gathering a few of my friends together in order to play a game of DND based in the dishonored world. The one thing that's left me needing some help is coming up with creative powers to give to the PCs I've finished up all but 2 of them, one because I don't have the backstory and one because I'm out of ideas. I was hoping some people here could give me ideas!

    I understand how important a person's life story is in determining the types of powers they are given, so here is a summary of the player who I need help with.

    The character was born on the streets of dunwall where his parents had died at an early age. He had quickly learned to care for himself through thievery and murder. On one day as he was trying to get away, he was caught by a local parliamentarian, who had raised him as his own son. The PC however, was not ready to give up his life of crime in the streets, instead taking an alias while out for his life of crime. Eventually, some of the more corrupt members of parliament had seen his care taker as a threat, and hired assassins to remove him. The PC then swears to figure out who did it, which eventually leads him to the begining of the game.

    Sorry for rambling on but I thought that these were important details! Feel free to ask questions and I'll try my best to answer them!

    submitted by /u/Prickly-Prophet
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment