• Breaking News

    Tuesday, February 11, 2020

    Dishonored Some glitch I found.

    Dishonored Some glitch I found.


    Some glitch I found.

    Posted: 11 Feb 2020 04:32 AM PST

    [Spoiler] I have played D2 for over 124 hours. I only found this today...

    Posted: 10 Feb 2020 05:22 PM PST

    The Crown Killer, Jindosh and Sokolov

    Posted: 11 Feb 2020 03:36 PM PST

    If you haven't played then potential spoiler:

    So, Jindosh was using electroshock on Sokolov to try and get rid of his free will yet he would retain his knowledge. Was it ever mentioned why they never used the serum they used on Hypatia to make her the Crown Killer on Sokolov? I'm pretty sure the Crown Killer has all of Hypatia's memories and Hypatia of course doesn't know she's assisting them. Isn't that EXACTLY what Jindosh was attempting to do?

    submitted by /u/Xander_Frost
    [link] [comments]

    masterwork question

    Posted: 11 Feb 2020 06:41 AM PST

    can you get the long distance lover crossbow upgrade on new game + playing corvo or do you have to be emily

    submitted by /u/UlfurGaming
    [link] [comments]

    Dishonored 2: Sword Bug

    Posted: 10 Feb 2020 05:40 PM PST

    Just started a new playtrough and lo and behold: the door at the start was open (still said it was locked though).

    This meant, I could go ahead without picking up the sword from Alexi and I wanted to see how far I would be able to progress. I took out Ramsey with a slide-attack and went over the balcony (to avoid Alexi) to open Piero Joplins lock.

    After picking up the mask and gun, I tried to open the door to the outside, but couldn't. Corvo even said sth like "I still need my sword", which is funny considering there shouldn't really be a way to get this far without it (as far as i know).

    Maybe this is a sign from the Outsider or sth.

    It it weren't for Corvos sword nostalgia, I would've gone ahead for a completely nonlethal playthrough

    submitted by /u/Geleefisch
    [link] [comments]

    question about bonecharms in d2 new game+

    Posted: 10 Feb 2020 07:11 PM PST

    can you get bonecharms specific to emily power as corvo in new game +

    submitted by /u/UlfurGaming
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment