• Breaking News

    Saturday, February 15, 2020

    Dishonored "Dishonored" By LambgoesBaaaaa

    Dishonored "Dishonored" By LambgoesBaaaaa


    "Dishonored" By LambgoesBaaaaa

    Posted: 15 Feb 2020 06:20 AM PST

    Corvo drawn by my friend's girlfriend

    Posted: 15 Feb 2020 09:06 AM PST

    fuck hiram dude

    Posted: 15 Feb 2020 12:17 PM PST

    Does shooting the ground with a bolt to distract guards count as a detection?

    Posted: 15 Feb 2020 02:35 PM PST

    I shot a crossbow bolt at the ground to scatter a bunch of bottle street gang members and that caused them to see a guard and kill him. Would that count as a detection? And also would that count as a kill since I technically caused them to attack?

    submitted by /u/ObeseKitty01
    [link] [comments]

    raw whalebone #

    Posted: 15 Feb 2020 02:53 PM PST

    how much raw whalebone is there per mission

    submitted by /u/UlfurGaming
    [link] [comments]

    Any games like dishonored?

    Posted: 15 Feb 2020 06:58 AM PST

    Finished dishonored and it shows some error when I try to play again. My Laptops stats are not good enough to play dishonored 2. (I play it on low 30 fps). It sucks but are there any games like dishonored? It MUST be stealth.

    submitted by /u/EvilDoritos
    [link] [comments]

    The grand palace.

    Posted: 14 Feb 2020 09:59 PM PST

    I'm doing a ghost/merciful playthrough and I'm stuck on the grand palace. I've played the mission twice being extra careful not to harm a soul. I collect every bone charm and rune but when I finally complete the mission it says I've killed two people. The only thing I killed waa the two clockwork soldiers at the end. Is this happening to anyone else? Please help. I've sunk eight hours doing this mission twice. This is truly a dishonored bruh moment.

    submitted by /u/voluntariss
    [link] [comments]

    Why can't you save that one person after knowing what will happen to them? (D2)

    Posted: 15 Feb 2020 01:34 PM PST

    This is my 2nd playthrough of Dishonored 2 and I do, of course, remember the time travel game mechanic of the Stilton Manor. But not its story.
    I finally reach the garden with Aramis Stilton in it and my Emily's first instinct is to knock him out. After the crime, she offers some food for thought... "He's knocked out! I've changed the past. But how is it going to affect the present?"

    "You're right. The Dishonored devs know that a lot of players just kinda cheese the AI and knock everyone out to get a good ending. Which is lazy. They've probably built in a punishment for knocking Stilton out for no good reason. The note with the office code talks about a seance but that doesn't mean he shouldn't attend it at all."
    And so I load my last quicksave and just let him be until I goddamn know what actually happened to him.
    I enter the office code and witness the seance. It is clearly not really happening in the then-past-time, as the whole room is "between the times" and the event is being displayed as some kind of black and white spectral hologram.

    As he obviously loses his mind, this is where I get the chance to understand that knocking him out really makes sense. He wouldn't be able to witness the happenings that made him go nuts.

    So I get back to the garden and HE'S NOT THERE ANYMORE.

    Stilton disappears when you watch a spectral replay of something that happens sometime. You can NOT see him walk to his office to attend the ritual – it's not the same time span. He just chills in his stupid little pavilion, with a note next to him that says the seance would happen later this evening.

    I absolutely hate this detail, it doesn't make sense at all. Why tf this guy gone. What were they THINKING?
    I can't even go back now because I made quicksaved after the seance and the last autosave is at the mission's very beginning.

    submitted by /u/OttoTheAndalusian
    [link] [comments]

    Is it better to side with the Howlers, Abbey, or no one?

    Posted: 15 Feb 2020 12:50 PM PST

    I'm at Chapter 6 and I'm currently playing a low chaos Corvo Attano. I want to do the morally best option, however it's sort of like everyone's the asshole besides the no one option. Howlers are violent but I heard Paolo helps the poor, and the Abbey of the Everyman raids peoples homes and kills people. Help me out, people.

    submitted by /u/ElderLyons2277
    [link] [comments]

    How do you guys approach stealth games for the first time ?

    Posted: 14 Feb 2020 05:05 PM PST

    Hello

    So recently I've developped a huge love for Metal Gear Solid V, and Stealth games in general (no surprise that this is because of StealthGamer BR, I highly thanks him for changing my way of playing games) but before that I've played the first Dishonored, that I also loved but, well, I was very bad at it lol

    Now with MGS I've learn that I appreciate Stealth games because of the replayability, so I want to retry Dishonored, but I have a question for you fellow stealth game veterants

    How do you approach stealth game for the first time ? Is it always so slow, careful, and you still manage to fuck everythings up like me ? :D

    submitted by /u/PounchPounch
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment