• Breaking News

    Sunday, February 16, 2020

    Dishonored I'm going to attempt to complete a non-lethal run in 24 hours. I have work and school today as well. Wish me luck...

    Dishonored I'm going to attempt to complete a non-lethal run in 24 hours. I have work and school today as well. Wish me luck...


    I'm going to attempt to complete a non-lethal run in 24 hours. I have work and school today as well. Wish me luck...

    Posted: 16 Feb 2020 04:42 AM PST

    Accidentally answered Jindosh's Riddle in the Dust District

    Posted: 16 Feb 2020 01:39 PM PST

    I was trying to get the Eureka achievement and started changing the names around. Started to change the bottom row and apparently got everything right in like two minutes. Not complaining because logic puzzles take me a while to figure out. Has anyone else gotten crazy lucky like this?

    submitted by /u/Iexplainpunchlines
    [link] [comments]

    Zeyphr?

    Posted: 16 Feb 2020 11:25 AM PST

    Does zephyr affect crouch speed bonecharm

    submitted by /u/UlfurGaming
    [link] [comments]

    Removing powers

    Posted: 16 Feb 2020 06:44 AM PST

    I need some advice , is there a way to remove the powers unlocked using Cheat Engine or some other program ? I would like to get rid of the Shadow Kill from Mission+ just because you get all the black bonecharms as well as the corupted ones .

    submitted by /u/RicarDIO_01
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment