• Breaking News

    Tuesday, February 18, 2020

    Dishonored Finally finished my bust of Corvo, thought you guys would like it

    Dishonored Finally finished my bust of Corvo, thought you guys would like it


    Finally finished my bust of Corvo, thought you guys would like it

    Posted: 18 Feb 2020 07:21 AM PST

    Favourite way to play dishonored 2?

    Posted: 18 Feb 2020 02:28 AM PST

    Mine at the moment is playing very hard, no powers, non-lethal, ghost while collecting all runes and bone charms.

    As much as I love powers it seems to give me too many things to think about when combined with all the gadgets.

    submitted by /u/Tetro-_-
    [link] [comments]

    I loved you!

    Posted: 18 Feb 2020 01:09 PM PST

    Every time I play as High Chaos Emiliy

    Posted: 18 Feb 2020 11:06 AM PST

    What's the point of hiding bodies?

    Posted: 17 Feb 2020 07:06 PM PST

    Anytime an NPC finds a body they just say 'Oh someone's not feeling well.' Or 'Someone's hurt'. Then they snap back into their mindless drone pattern of walking around. I've yet to have any of them attempt to set off an alarm. On top of that, bodies detected doesn't affect getting ghost, the shadow achievment or chaos level. And if you're taking out a lot of enemies, it can be a long tedious process to hide all of them. So why bother?

    (PC version, dishonored 2)

    submitted by /u/This_neverworks
    [link] [comments]

    Help finding Anton Sokolov quote from D2

    Posted: 18 Feb 2020 03:30 PM PST

    I think it was during my high chaos play through, where Emily is leaving to kill Delilah. And he says something like "when you get older you realize the word deserve is objective" OR something along those lines. But I can't find it on the wiki. Ty for the help

    submitted by /u/orga_jaja
    [link] [comments]

    Questions about using Mission Select to get Sokolov paintings in D1

    Posted: 18 Feb 2020 12:37 PM PST

    Last thing I'm missing for the plat. Can I use mission select to get all the paintings? Ive beaten the game about 8 times, does mission select use the save from my first or most recent play through? Do i have to save after getting the paintings from that mission or do I have to finish the mission to get credit? Also, if I have 2/3 paintings, when i use mission select will I have to get all 3 paintings? Will 2 not be there and i have to get the last? Or can I just get the last missing one?

    Thank you

    submitted by /u/Dadality0628
    [link] [comments]

    The void favor glitch

    Posted: 18 Feb 2020 11:30 AM PST

    Is there a way to get void favor without the pack thingy? I'm trying to do the infinite mana glitch. Either that or is there a cheat engine thingy that won't kill my computer immediately?

    submitted by /u/xonic2005
    [link] [comments]

    Has this happened to anyone else? I’m just noticing it, where during the regular game there are blood flies and a person hanging in this room, but now there aren’t in the new game+ is it due to low chaos or something else.

    Posted: 17 Feb 2020 08:08 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment