• Breaking News

    Thursday, February 20, 2020

    Dishonored Finally finished my Overseer Helmet

    Dishonored Finally finished my Overseer Helmet


    Finally finished my Overseer Helmet

    Posted: 20 Feb 2020 06:16 AM PST

    Top 10 Photos Taken Before Disaster

    Posted: 19 Feb 2020 06:54 PM PST

    Corrupt Grand Guard encounter Corvo

    Posted: 20 Feb 2020 04:26 AM PST

    My brain just registered this movie character as 'The Outsider'. Anyone else's subconscious making that connection?

    Posted: 20 Feb 2020 04:47 AM PST

    My brain just registered this movie character as 'The Outsider'. Anyone else's subconscious making that connection?

    This pic is from a 2002 movie 'Ghost Ship'. I saw this movie back then, I liked it, and then I forgot about it. Now, though, as I was going through my morning, something clicked in my brain, a mere millisecond, and I had this image in my mind of these two characters being eerily similar.

    The Outsider from Dishonored and Ferriman from Ghost Ship. Both play "the devil", if you will. Both have to do with mystical forces and all.

    Anyone else get that connection? Or even the resemblance from that one image alone?

    https://preview.redd.it/wtdfzur873i41.jpg?width=480&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=b5f64c5c2bfc7c6ad46596eb3ae33cd0a30d8036

    submitted by /u/avadotclothing
    [link] [comments]

    Does dishonored have a new game plus mode on the ps4

    Posted: 20 Feb 2020 06:26 AM PST

    Iam thinking of buying it again I had it on the Xbox but I heard there a new game plus mode so I mite get it again and also I sold my Xbox

    submitted by /u/Bioshock2019
    [link] [comments]

    People who decide to play dishonored 2 without powers, I want to know

    Posted: 20 Feb 2020 04:12 AM PST

    Why ? Oh god I tried a ghost no power run and it just....ugh

    I finally realised I rely too much on far reach and blink but apart from the answers of "I like the challenge" and "X is too easy , i like this one"

    I don't get the point , even playing without agility 2 fucks me up since all I've doing is playing with powers mode

    submitted by /u/alex_tempest
    [link] [comments]

    Is Corvo Attano based off of Richard Cromwell?

    Posted: 19 Feb 2020 11:29 PM PST

    I mean they both look similair, Corvo sounds similair to Cromwell and for fucks sake they both have the same title-Lord Protector.

    submitted by /u/Orangelord900
    [link] [comments]

    Just finished Death of the Outsider and chose not to kill him. Just curious, what did you choose on your first playthrough?

    Posted: 19 Feb 2020 08:06 PM PST

    Funny thing is, I killed pretty much everyone else during the playthrough. Lol.

    submitted by /u/Crispy_87
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment