• Breaking News

    Monday, February 3, 2020

    Dishonored Just got into digital painting and I painted Corvo for my first study! Reference is from the official game art.

    Dishonored Just got into digital painting and I painted Corvo for my first study! Reference is from the official game art.


    Just got into digital painting and I painted Corvo for my first study! Reference is from the official game art.

    Posted: 03 Feb 2020 12:32 PM PST

    Power ideas

    Posted: 02 Feb 2020 06:14 PM PST

    Reverse reverse time for 3 seconds giving back ammo , hp, mana , enemies postion /awarness level, etc

    insanity Can drive 1-4 enemies insane they will attack anybody for 30 seconds then kill themselves

    leech you can drain an enemies hp to heal yourself upgraded will add mana drain it will knock them out first then kill them

    Interrogate when choking someone out you will put a sword to their neck and extract information then either knock them out or kill them

    Plunder sight runes bonecharms , valuable weapon will be highlighted

    Natural bonds rat wolfhounds and other animals will not attack you and will help you if a wolfhound spots you it will lead all the guards the other way

    silver tongue you can change the perspective of an enemy to see you as an ally not an enemy these silver tongued enemies will lead guards away from you or fight for you

    submitted by /u/UlfurGaming
    [link] [comments]

    I had posted a drawing I had PERSONALLY done of Corvo Attono that took me several hours, it got three hundred upvotes and was removed from the subreddit. Why.

    Posted: 02 Feb 2020 11:39 PM PST

    My post title wasn't clickbait, it was "I am proud to say this drawing of Corvo Attono is my first drawing of 2020!", and it was just a drawing of him, in his coat. This doesn't violate any of the rules so I'm immensely curious as to why it was removed, I'm not upset because if a mod thinks it breaks the rules it probably does but I was curious is all

    submitted by /u/RaidiationHound
    [link] [comments]

    what happens when you high chaos in D2?

    Posted: 03 Feb 2020 02:53 PM PST

    Not talking about endings, but just, does the game become harder itself? Like are there a lot of rats or something?

    submitted by /u/HalfRimmedEyeglasses
    [link] [comments]

    I’m sorry for asking this but does dying(and re-loading a save) affect the shadow achievement?

    Posted: 03 Feb 2020 07:19 AM PST

    I died once in clockwork mansion by getting crushed by Jindosh's prison while trying to far reach out

    submitted by /u/IsetfireIzetfire
    [link] [comments]

    Do mods for the original game apply to the definitive edition?

    Posted: 02 Feb 2020 09:34 PM PST

    Title

    For more context, Im going to get dishonored on steam when i finally build my first PC this year. I need to decide if I am to buy the original base game + all the Daud DLCs (which is obviously less cost efficient) or the definitive edition. I'm indecisive because I know not all definitive edition games can use nexusmods mods for the original. Can anyone here who owns the definitive edition on PC help me verify this?

    Thanks

    submitted by /u/shininghaxorus
    [link] [comments]

    replay?

    Posted: 02 Feb 2020 08:23 PM PST

    is there a way to replay dishonered with tour powers like in the sequel

    submitted by /u/UlfurGaming
    [link] [comments]

    Dishonored DOTO crashing

    Posted: 02 Feb 2020 09:45 PM PST

    I've been playing the game for around 12 hours and I love it, but im on my second playthrough and everytime I get to the end of the bank mission after you get the knife and exit the bank it crashes. More precisely it crashes right when upper cyria loads, help please?

    submitted by /u/EveryNameIsTakenHmph
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment