• Breaking News

    Tuesday, February 4, 2020

    Dishonored A lil OG Dishonored meme

    Dishonored A lil OG Dishonored meme


    A lil OG Dishonored meme

    Posted: 04 Feb 2020 07:02 AM PST

    Corvo finally happy, watching his daughter prosper. (Art by me)

    Posted: 04 Feb 2020 07:00 AM PST

    Corvo Attano Over the Years (If anybody knows the source please post it)

    Posted: 03 Feb 2020 04:34 PM PST

    Ward us all, look at what he's done!

    Posted: 04 Feb 2020 08:34 AM PST

    It's a rare occurance....

    Posted: 04 Feb 2020 02:48 PM PST

    the lord regents hand gestures make me mad every time I play the game.

    Posted: 04 Feb 2020 02:36 PM PST

    Chaos switch in the last mission

    Posted: 04 Feb 2020 01:46 PM PST

    What if i had like 19% (low) chaos as i start kingsparrow isle, but then proceed to slaughter everyone and switch my rating to high chaos? Will this have any effect? Have any of you tried it?

    submitted by /u/Shower-karaoke-star
    [link] [comments]

    Difficulty

    Posted: 04 Feb 2020 01:50 AM PST

    I'm about to start my first playthrough. I'm almost every game I play, I usually do the hardest difficulty. Looking at the custom settings, do you think I'd still have an enjoyable first playthough like this?

    submitted by /u/Microracerblob
    [link] [comments]

    Can someone own the Dishonored tarot GOTY edition deck help me

    Posted: 04 Feb 2020 12:26 AM PST

    From the wikia I see there are some cards different from the special edition. Do the other cards just the same?

    And would you kindly please take a photo of other Minor arcana from 2 to 10 please? I want to see how they arranged the icons.

    I've been looking around the internet but all of them are blurry or too small.

    Thanks,

    submitted by /u/shanguang97
    [link] [comments]

    Are the playthroughs for Emily and Corvo different enough to play through D2 twice in a row?

    Posted: 03 Feb 2020 08:42 PM PST

    Story wise, gameplay wise, etc

    submitted by /u/HeihachiHayashida
    [link] [comments]

    2 questions

    Posted: 03 Feb 2020 05:43 PM PST

    1 does agility 2 increase crouch speed

    2 sokolov formula blue print wtf is it

    submitted by /u/UlfurGaming
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment