• Breaking News

    Saturday, February 8, 2020

    Dishonored One of my favourite parts of the game

    Dishonored One of my favourite parts of the game


    One of my favourite parts of the game

    Posted: 08 Feb 2020 05:33 AM PST

    This card from Legends of Runeterra reminds me of a Brigmore Witch

    Posted: 08 Feb 2020 09:28 AM PST

    This happen with ya?

    Posted: 08 Feb 2020 11:05 AM PST

    Everytime I play this amazing ass game, I experience a very different vibe while doing so, the whole dunwall city, the art, the graphics, the bgm and the whole mood this game creates is just surreal and really something i haven't experienced with any other game, and i am talking about the original here, the second one is also great but this one is just something special for me, idk i love it so much and it makes me to play this masterpiece again and again, i just keep coming back to it...idk if i am the only one with this or this happen to others too, if it's the first then prolly i love this game a bit too much i guess haha :)

    submitted by /u/enigmatichaotic
    [link] [comments]

    I love Arkane Studios

    Posted: 08 Feb 2020 12:47 PM PST

    We all love Dishonored and if you play Prey, you can experience the same sort of exploratory satisfaction. They create tight districts/levels with plenty of content that you want to go back to those places and approach them from different angle.

    The reason I am writing this is because I am playing Wolfenstein Youngblood and it feels a lot like Dishonored with guns. Apparently the game was made by MachineGames alongside Arkane Studios. The world and the writing is obviously MachineGames, but the gameplay and level design feels a lot like Arkane's. I honestly did not expect to be playing Wolfenstein Dishonored, but I am pleasantly surprised and delighted. If you have the time, check it out!

    submitted by /u/AllFine
    [link] [comments]

    I made an aesthetic attachment to my homemade air-powered RPG inspired by Dishonored upgraded pistol's counterweight

    Posted: 08 Feb 2020 11:03 AM PST

    Saw everybody share theirs, might as well share mine.

    Posted: 08 Feb 2020 06:50 AM PST

    My review of the game (Spoilers, if it wasn't obvious)

    Posted: 08 Feb 2020 04:19 PM PST

    I have officially beat the game after getting it in 2017. I played as Corvo, so I still have a lot more in store. Dont attack me, but this was my first entry into Dishonored. The powers were amazing, and the level design was long but still great. The best part of this game for me, was the Dust District. The views of that part were amazing when up high. One HUGE thing I loved, was that I could change fucking time. I literally reversed the damage done to Aramis Stilton, and I assume his manor (though I'm not sure) One thing I regret however, was not using the Heart enough. Because of this, I was mostly limited to Blink throughout the game. Corvo for me was so interesting. I already knew some things, but man, hes ruthless. He truly has a desire that cant ever be stopped. Some things that irked me, and this is just to poke fun at the way these characters look, but Jindosh's mustache looks like he never shaved his puberty mustache off. Overall though, 10/10, going to buy Death of the Outsider and the first game.

    submitted by /u/ElderLyons2277
    [link] [comments]

    [SPOILERS] Why are the endings to these games so bad?

    Posted: 08 Feb 2020 12:18 PM PST

    I love the story and world of these games, but they both have terribly anti-climactic endings. You rescue the person/eliminate the villain, and then it just sort of ends. Followed by a short exposition dump telling you what happens next. I would have liked some sort of resolution to Delilah for example, considering how the game tries to build her as a somewhat complex villain. Instead, she dies and that's it. End of game. The game shows you Emily's journey of trying to be a better ruler, but in the end all the pay-off you get is one line saying that she's now a great leader and has ruled for decades. With all the care that comes in the writing of these games, why are the endings so rushed and unsatisfying?

    submitted by /u/stefanomusilli96
    [link] [comments]

    Canon Events of Dishonored 1

    Posted: 07 Feb 2020 09:46 PM PST

    Tarot cards question

    Posted: 07 Feb 2020 07:39 PM PST

    So I purchased a pack of Tarot cards, from the promo of the first game. The cards are unopened and id like to keep them that way for value purposes.

    Now, I read that there was a pack released upon release of the game, and a revised pack with newer characters after the DLC dropped. Without opening my pack, is there a way to tell if I have an original or revised set?

    I guess this is a shrodingers cat problem

    submitted by /u/Dadality0628
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment