• Breaking News

    Wednesday, March 11, 2020

    Dishonored Are the legal documents supposed to look like that?

    Dishonored Are the legal documents supposed to look like that?


    Are the legal documents supposed to look like that?

    Posted: 11 Mar 2020 07:20 AM PDT

    The Complete Collection has a huge discount on PS4!

    Posted: 11 Mar 2020 05:45 AM PDT

    Posted this in a comment thread, thought it'd be better if everyone saw this

    Posted: 10 Mar 2020 04:38 PM PDT

    What do you think of the Overseers?

    Posted: 11 Mar 2020 09:25 AM PDT

    In the first game, I thought they were just a bunch of paranoid sadistic crazies who abused their power. People like Campbell, street encounters, and using the heart on various Overseers confirm that the Abbey is a corrupt institution.

    However in the second game, I almost think their craziness is a bit reasonable. Witches are real and not an uncommon thing (in the first game I thought outsider magic was rare to the point of almost not existing, other than Corvo and Daud*). On top of that, they aren't just all talk and power abuse, when they realized Delilah was a witch they attached Dunwall Tower with the High Overseer himself leading the charge. It appears to have been a very one sided fight in favour of Delilah, but it seems they pressed on regardless and fought to the last man.

    Did anyone else's opinion of the Overseers "improve" from Dishonored 1 to 2? I don't think it's good to be a fanatic, but in the Dishonored world I can see why that might happen.

    *I haven't played the DLC yet, I see one is titled The Brigmore Witches, so I guess outsider magic was fairly widespread even before Dishonored 2

    submitted by /u/tway2241
    [link] [comments]

    i cant change my resulution in dishonored 2 to 1080p, and cant read a thing.

    Posted: 11 Mar 2020 01:21 PM PDT

    Hey, i bought D2 on the winter steam sales, and installed it yesterday. I really dont know what to do anymore, i didnt find any fix on the internet, i tried editing the config file, and when i start the game, it resets the file, we tried several things with my friend, but nothing helped. I dont want to play in 1280x720 because the text is blurry, and it looks bad. Do you have any advices? Thanks in advance.

    submitted by /u/FireCZ123CZ
    [link] [comments]

    I just tattooed me The Mark of the Outsider

    Posted: 10 Mar 2020 09:27 PM PDT

    W.I.P dishonored mask

    Posted: 11 Mar 2020 03:34 PM PDT

    How to play an ABSOLUTELY evil Corvo? (D2)

    Posted: 11 Mar 2020 03:23 PM PDT

    I've sort of got the swing in motion, I invested in devouring rats, because that seems pretty evil. I'm also sort of killing everyone I see. I also heard that Corvo can just be the emperor hisself, and can just leave Emily behind. Is this true? Basically, i just need tips to be an evil douchebag.

    submitted by /u/ElderLyons2277
    [link] [comments]

    First Ghost run

    Posted: 11 Mar 2020 03:15 PM PDT

    So I'm trying my first ghost run of Dishonored 2 and I'm kind of worried about the Arames Stilton mission where your powers are gone and you have to use the Timepiece. Are there any tips and tricks to help me with going ghost?

    submitted by /u/Swirling_Crescents
    [link] [comments]

    DOTO - Replay mission for Art Afficiando trophy?

    Posted: 11 Mar 2020 11:28 AM PDT

    I missed the first painting, now im on the 3rd mission. can i replay the old mission & collect the painting and still get the trophy?

    submitted by /u/hopelesshotel
    [link] [comments]

    Survey for Art Class

    Posted: 11 Mar 2020 05:55 AM PDT

    For my art class I have to create an info graphic. I've been going around trying up ideas, and I think I'll go with this one. It'll basically be a survey on the players of the dishonored series and their opinions. (I would have done thief but this reddit is a bit more active) If you do answer, please make sure to answer all of the questions, even if it's a n/a. I have up until March 23 to collect data. Also if this isn't allowed I'll take it down. 1) How many games have you played in the series? (Counting DoTO as it's own thing since it was released on its own disc) 2) Which game is the best? 3) Which game is the worst? 4) How do you prefer to play? 5) What is your gender? (Can be n/a) 6) What is your age or age range? (Can be n/a) 7) Have you read the books, comics, or both? 8) Do you collect any of the merchandise? That's it! I'll be posting the finished info graphic when it's done~

    submitted by /u/Sparrow-Hound
    [link] [comments]

    This Is Why I Love this Game

    Posted: 10 Mar 2020 10:38 PM PDT

    Are corrupted bonecharms bad?

    Posted: 11 Mar 2020 07:56 AM PDT

    Just as the title says finally decided to play Dishonored 2 after playing and finishing the first one many years back,and im wondering are the corrupted bonecharms you get from crafting all have bad traits or can some of them be useful?Im doing a low chaos run and very likely a high chaos one when i finish

    submitted by /u/g76agi
    [link] [comments]

    Black Bone Charms

    Posted: 11 Mar 2020 04:40 AM PDT

    Is there a way to make certain black bone charms appear in their locations? I know where all the charms are located and often they'll be different. I decided on a possession run and on the roof of Addermire I found Separation Trauma. But only the once. It was fantastic!! Dropping entire rooms in seconds without killing or detection feeling like the Sandman. But that was one time. Is there a way to make certain charms appear or is it random?

    submitted by /u/GingerOverseer
    [link] [comments]

    How about that Corvo, eh?

    Posted: 10 Mar 2020 10:05 PM PDT

    Tips for Ghostly?

    Posted: 10 Mar 2020 06:03 PM PDT

    Pretty self-explanatory. I'm finishing the game on NG+. If the game has NG++, then I'll choose that. If not, I'll go with a fresh playthrough. I plan to play through the game without killing anyone or being noticed.

    Usually, I do well when I go for a high-chaos walkthrough. (Yes, I'm good at being a cutthroat.) But whenever I go for low chaos, I usually get detected a lot and runaway.

    submitted by /u/Dr-Edward-Poe
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment