• Breaking News

    Thursday, March 5, 2020

    Dishonored We can draw on the desks at school so I made the outsider's mark

    Dishonored We can draw on the desks at school so I made the outsider's mark


    We can draw on the desks at school so I made the outsider's mark

    Posted: 05 Mar 2020 11:59 AM PST

    Just got this beautiful baby, what are your opinions on the positioning and work?

    Posted: 04 Mar 2020 09:17 PM PST

    Interesting Portrait

    Posted: 05 Mar 2020 12:00 PM PST

    Shall We Gather for Whiskey and Cigars, Tonight?

    Posted: 05 Mar 2020 01:29 PM PST

    Last night, some of my friends and I had gathered together to hang out. They were drinking, mainly whiskey; I wasn't. I have alcohol intolerance, so I was just smoking. One of my friends turns to me and say, "How old did you say your sister was?" And that was when it hit us, and we started laughing.

    submitted by /u/Dr-Edward-Poe
    [link] [comments]

    Made this in February, thought you may like it

    Posted: 05 Mar 2020 12:38 AM PST

    Didnt get the eurika achievement

    Posted: 05 Mar 2020 04:42 PM PST

    The fact that I just sat there for an hour doing the jindosh puzzle without doing the dust district just to not get the eurika achievement, kinda makes me want to uninstall the game.

    submitted by /u/Azkul_Lok
    [link] [comments]

    A dishonored in VR

    Posted: 05 Mar 2020 01:16 AM PST

    After watching gameplay of half life:alyx, I cant help myself but imagine the potential of a dishonored game in VR. The genre fits perfectly, and just imagine doing the different powers with your real hand! So much potential. Would love to hear your thoughts!

    submitted by /u/Johvork
    [link] [comments]

    Hey there everyone! I will be streaming my first ever playthrough of Dishonored and I have no idea what I am going in to.

    Posted: 05 Mar 2020 08:01 AM PST

    I would be honored to have you, people much more skilled at Dishonored on my stream, guiding me from time to time and hopefully have a good time aswell. I hope I'll see you there everyone! https://www.twitch.tv/thatarmi

    submitted by /u/ThatArmi
    [link] [comments]

    Ghost run D2

    Posted: 05 Mar 2020 03:25 PM PST

    If I were to summon a doppelganger and it were detected, does that count? Also any other tips would be nice

    submitted by /u/Shaqueesha77
    [link] [comments]

    "Do you ever hear the whales singing? I mean at night, when you sleep..."

    Posted: 04 Mar 2020 04:15 PM PST

    I haven't played dishonored 1 in awhile. So I started a new game and finished the somewhere else quest.. and why is there like 50 bonecharms?

    Posted: 04 Mar 2020 05:44 PM PST

    Can’t restore save file

    Posted: 04 Mar 2020 11:30 PM PST

    I'm trying to restore save files deleted in-game, but even though I have a backup and put all the files in the "remote" folder (C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\userdata\<steamID>\205100\remote), they don't appear in-game. The only reason I want to do this is so I can re-unlock the Master Assassin difficulty for the DLC, for which I need a save for the DLC which I deleted.

    submitted by /u/Dimentive
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment