• Breaking News

    Monday, April 27, 2020

    Dishonored Greetings from Karnaca

    Dishonored Greetings from Karnaca


    Greetings from Karnaca

    Posted: 27 Apr 2020 08:16 AM PDT

    Spotted over Texas yesterday

    Posted: 26 Apr 2020 06:40 PM PDT

    The Outsider tattoo I just got

    Posted: 27 Apr 2020 01:03 AM PDT

    Payback for the Overseers

    Posted: 27 Apr 2020 06:06 AM PDT

    STOP

    Posted: 27 Apr 2020 05:50 AM PDT

    Playing about with some extra wide screenshots at 6880x1440

    Posted: 27 Apr 2020 09:44 AM PDT

    Achievement question

    Posted: 27 Apr 2020 07:48 AM PDT

    So I was wondering for the mostly flesh and steel achievement of you can buy upgrades on your pistol,crossbow. Etc? I know you cannot buy any supernatural power but you can use bone charms.

    submitted by /u/ArcticBlaze135
    [link] [comments]

    Has anyone tried the RPG yet?

    Posted: 27 Apr 2020 01:22 PM PDT

    The folks at Modiphus Entertainment released/are releasing a tabletop rpg for Dishonored, and I'm wondering if anyone has actually sat down and tried it yet. I'm reading through the PDF, and the feel of the world seems right, I'm just not surrounded by people who have tried the RPG system its written in.

    submitted by /u/kuno333
    [link] [comments]

    About 17 achievements left of the main game (the others are dlc achievements) left to go then probably will do dlc and then move onto dishonored 2 so wish me luck!

    Posted: 27 Apr 2020 12:04 PM PDT

    The main target from dishonord 1

    Posted: 27 Apr 2020 01:59 PM PDT

    What it's like to play a Dishonored level a week

    Posted: 26 Apr 2020 08:52 PM PDT

    I made a blog as an excuse to play a Dishonored level a week, and it also means I'm finally getting round to the Daud DLCs from the first game - they are excellent. I'm not a pro gamer/ lore expert or anything, but I have come to genuinely love this series, so now I write about it on a weekly basis. Usually how the level plays and some of the fun that can be had trying different approaches. Welcome to read if you're interested.

    Dishonored, The Knife of Dunwall and the first mission of The Brigmore Witches already done - Dishonored 2 and Death of the Outsider to come.

    https://dunwalldiaries.blogspot.com/

    submitted by /u/JonBB8
    [link] [comments]

    Confused about Ghost achievement

    Posted: 26 Apr 2020 11:07 PM PDT

    I'm trying to get the Ghost achievement in Dishonored 1, and today I did a run where I alerted no one and killed no one in any of the levels. I got the Shadow achievement at the end, but not Ghost. Am I missing something? Ghost says "Complete all missions after the prologue, alerting no one or killing no one but key targets." I alerted no one (as I mentioned, I got Shadow), but do I have to kill the key targets?

    submitted by /u/CriticalThaumaturgy
    [link] [comments]

    Just Got The Game, Not Spoiled, Any Tips For A Run on the Hardest Difficulty?

    Posted: 26 Apr 2020 06:37 PM PDT

    I just past the first mission undetected. I have a feeling it will get harder. Any tips?

    submitted by /u/Vision-Arcana
    [link] [comments]

    Apologies for terrible photo quality, but how can I acquire this rune? It seems unreachable (D2) inside the sewers

    Posted: 26 Apr 2020 08:02 PM PDT

    City Watch Vs. Overseers

    Posted: 26 Apr 2020 06:18 PM PDT

    I recall one of the loading screen tips said that the city watch and the overseers do not get along with each other and suggests using that to our advantage, yet i have never seen an overseer and a city watchman fight against each other. is there a way to get them to fight each other or is this not something that can be achieved?

    submitted by /u/clankity_tank
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment