• Breaking News

    Sunday, April 26, 2020

    Dishonored My fan art of Corvo in night desert

    Dishonored My fan art of Corvo in night desert


    My fan art of Corvo in night desert

    Posted: 26 Apr 2020 07:36 AM PDT

    I took your guys advice and purchased the first dishonored and just...wow!

    Posted: 26 Apr 2020 02:09 PM PDT

    I'm absolutely blown away by everything; the art style, fluidity, gameplay, everything just clicks so well. I'm up to the part where I kidnap Sokolov and I'm amazed by the amount of options and details present in the game so far. It honestly feels like an assassin version of a portal game. I already recognize a multitude of options and paths to be taken within the levels and know this will be a game I play again and again to figure out all the intricacies. Dont even get me started on Dunwall... this city is so well fleshed out and alive. I'm loving every second of this!

    submitted by /u/jami98
    [link] [comments]

    Today I became apart of the 2%

    Posted: 25 Apr 2020 09:59 PM PDT

    Wrenhaven River is my favorite music from the franchise !

    Posted: 26 Apr 2020 09:27 AM PDT

    Also the rework fom Brigmore Witches menu !

    submitted by /u/TheRealDante101
    [link] [comments]

    Billie Copying Daud

    Posted: 26 Apr 2020 08:13 AM PDT

    Not sure if it's deliberate but when Billie kills the outsider in DOTO, the stabbing is very similar to Daud stabbing Jessamine in D1.

    Just thought it was a nice little touch

    submitted by /u/12Bowhay
    [link] [comments]

    Cleaning House

    Posted: 26 Apr 2020 04:01 AM PDT

    The game's are so good.

    Posted: 26 Apr 2020 03:27 PM PDT

    Why are the dishonord game's so good.

    submitted by /u/dishonoredboy
    [link] [comments]

    Most of the non lethal eliminations in Dishonored 1 and 2 are worse then just killing them

    Posted: 26 Apr 2020 02:52 PM PDT

    Idk this just might be me but I'd rather die then:

    Have my tongue cut out and be permanently sent to the mines

    Be mentally crippled

    Be sent to a mental institution indefinitely

    Be scarred and kicked out of my religion

    And be kidnapped by a guy who, or at least I think, had very rapey intentions

    Ect

    submitted by /u/johngtem
    [link] [comments]

    Streaming to my girlfriend halfway around the world Dishonored, she really likes it

    Posted: 25 Apr 2020 07:15 PM PDT

    Okay, This is weird but on Mission #2/Eliminate Pendleton Brothers, I keep hearing Whalers teleport, I know about the 3 lurking in the buildings of the side street to Distillery but I keep hearing them in other area's as well...

    Posted: 26 Apr 2020 06:34 AM PDT

    And like the time in the back yard of Campbell's office, they seem to disappear 'cause when I get closer I seemingly hear the Blink more, Please tell Me what's going on this is NOT supposed to happen unless I'm JUST NOW noticing this after a year worth of playing Dishonored

    submitted by /u/Megablackholebuster
    [link] [comments]

    Why does Corvo have assassin skills when he's a royal protector?

    Posted: 26 Apr 2020 07:30 AM PDT

    Is this explained anywhere? As a royal protector his skills should be more geared towards direct combat since his job is to protect the empress and not assassinate people, so his skillset should be mostly on the defensive side.

    A quick read on the wiki https://dishonored.fandom.com/wiki/Corvo_Attano says that his claim to fame is his Swordsmanship. And also according to https://dishonored.fandom.com/wiki/Natural_Abilities a guard (in game?) said:

    I saw him fight three to one in the practice yard. He's a whirlwind.

    So given that it makes sense that his proficiency is really towards direct combat.

    There was only one book I found in the summary that gives a possibility but does not confirm regarding his assassin abilities. https://dishonored.fandom.com/wiki/Corvo_Attano,_The_Royal_Protector_In_Our_Times,_Part_02

    ... He served her loyally as a bodyguard, courier and some say spy, before and after she was crowned Empress. ...

    Is this all there is to it that explains why Corvo already has the skills of a master assassin in-game even without training? Or is there something else somewhere that explains why he has these skills?

    submitted by /u/DarkPotatoKing7
    [link] [comments]

    Ehat does slackjaw do to the pendleton twins?

    Posted: 26 Apr 2020 03:19 AM PDT

    *what

    Im doing the game on Non lethal so I thought this would be the best way . Im pretty sure the Canon way tho would be corvo killing them but I'm going to do a high chaos play through after this . I'm just curious what does he do to them? Coz I read some where that he dosnt kill them .

    submitted by /u/skibidi69
    [link] [comments]

    Playing Dishonored 2 as Emily and I'm struggling a bit with non-lethal.

    Posted: 25 Apr 2020 04:22 PM PDT

    I use far reach, which has limited range but can be worked around but the biggest annoyance really is domino. I googled it and people say as long as emily as a clear line of view you can link people, yet my Emily has clear views of people and cannot link them unless shes REALLY close, which makes some situations very very irritating/annoying to get thru without going in guns blazing blasting everybody.

    I have the skill where I spawn a fake emily and she runs away but tbh it doesnt help much. I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong and tbh I dont wanna go kill every1, any advice or tips?

    P.S. The witches are annoying, I wouldnt mind killing them but it affects chaos. do i gotta be super sneaky?

    submitted by /u/NewAgeKook
    [link] [comments]

    Need things to do

    Posted: 25 Apr 2020 04:40 PM PDT

    Hey, I just completed dishonored, and then sped through a clean hands and ghost run. I just completed those achievements and need something new to do until I've saved up enough for dishonored 2 or some of the dlc. Any ideas for a replay?

    submitted by /u/geronimoSkeletor
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment