• Breaking News

    Sunday, April 5, 2020

    Dishonored My new phone case - made by bewood

    Dishonored My new phone case - made by bewood


    My new phone case - made by bewood

    Posted: 05 Apr 2020 04:30 AM PDT

    Anyone feel weird playing through Dishonored 1 right now?

    Posted: 05 Apr 2020 02:52 PM PDT

    I started replaying it through this morning. To be honest I never really payed to much attention to the "plague" thing when I played it first a few years ago. It was just get the missions done.

    Now... It's really creeping me out with everything going on...

    submitted by /u/crashumbc
    [link] [comments]

    I wish we got more of the Crown Killer, having her as the first target and not even with this outfit was a weird choice.

    Posted: 04 Apr 2020 08:10 PM PDT

    He was full body glitching before I got my phone out...

    Posted: 05 Apr 2020 10:11 AM PDT

    「THE OUTSIDER」is the ultimate stand

    Posted: 04 Apr 2020 09:10 PM PDT

    You called Daud?

    Posted: 04 Apr 2020 06:48 PM PDT

    Addermire Station (Please Help)

    Posted: 05 Apr 2020 01:03 PM PDT

    Hello, first time playing Dishonored 2, I've never played a first person action game like this before. One that involves stealth and choosing your own way to play. I of course chose the easiest difficulty as I have no clue what I'm doing. I'm on high chaos because I can't figure out how to stealth properly. This is very annoying because it forces me to fight the guards and says I'll get a bad ending if I do this, but I feel I have no choice. I chose Emily as my character and have made it all the way to Addermire station. However once I snuck past the first wave of guards, I was unable to get past the second and every time I restart from the auto save checkpoint the guards automatically spot me and kill me on sight. I can't parry too well yet either, making combat encounters a nightmare and the only ability I have is the reach move. I have 4 runes, but can't get past this level. No matter what I do the guards spot me and kill me and it sucks. Please, any help, tips or tricks would be greatly appreciated. I really want to play this game because the lore is very interesting and the gameplay is nothing like I've ever seen. Please help.

    submitted by /u/ZenithAndr
    [link] [comments]

    why did i get a high chaos ending?

    Posted: 05 Apr 2020 03:24 PM PDT

    I tried to keep my murders to a minimum unless it was assassins, thugs or looters which im sure the empress would have wanted offed anyway. my total kills was 93 which isn't a lot given the bigger picture. i also heard a strange dialogue from samuel. normally in high chaos he says something like "and you corvo, you must be the worst of them i have learned a lot travelling with you, i would wish you luck but i'd be lying" then he would shoot the air to get the guards attracted to me. but in this version he just said "im a little disappointed in you, its like you went out of your way to be brutal. i wish emily the best" something along those lines.

    my kills broke down in missions

    mission 1: 0

    mission 2: 23

    mission 3: 30 (and 1 civilian)

    mission 4: 5

    mission 5: 1 (and 1 civilian)

    mission 6: 2

    mission 7: 26 (and 2 civilian)

    mission 8: 0

    mission 9: 2

    the only reason mission 3 is high because i killed slackjaw and his thugs, all of them.

    the only reason mision 7 is high because i killed daud and his assassins, all of them

    submitted by /u/alixxxali
    [link] [comments]

    Greatest achievement of my 24th Dishonored 2 playthrough. To solve it: 1) Write down the names in the order they appear 2) Write down the items in the order they appear 3) can't remember so go on steam community there's a guy that shows the order. It's something like 2nd name with 4th item 1st spot.

    Posted: 05 Apr 2020 01:12 PM PDT

    Does the Outsider deserve to die?

    Posted: 05 Apr 2020 01:12 PM PDT

    Anyone else try the Gin Sling recipe from D2 yet? I can’t be the only one!

    Posted: 05 Apr 2020 04:22 AM PDT

    Looks like the Boyle Mansion to me

    Posted: 04 Apr 2020 05:25 PM PDT

    "Silence" Achievement bugged?

    Posted: 05 Apr 2020 08:18 AM PDT

    Hi everybody,

    I'm playing through Dishonored 2 for the first time right now and have just completed the Clockwork Mansion mission. After finishing the mission and dealing with Jindosh the non-lethal way, I got the achievement "Silence - Eliminated Jindosh without him ever knowing you were there". After looking it up later, I don't understand how I got it. I talked to Jindosh at the beginning and moved rooms around all the time. I didn't kill anybody but I definitely got detected a few times. Did anybody else wrongfully get this achievment?

    Worth noting I'm playing on Xbox Game Pass for PC so maybe there's something wrong with the Xbox Achievements?

    submitted by /u/Enibeti
    [link] [comments]

    Question about Overseer Aesthetics

    Posted: 05 Apr 2020 03:38 AM PDT

    A question on Overseer looks. Why did they change looks between Dishonored 1 and 2 and was this look always held by the Overseers in Serkonas. I want to ask for visual purposes as I'm setting a Dishonored RP in Karnaca in the year 1810 (so like way before Dishonored 1 starts).

    submitted by /u/J_Ampelos
    [link] [comments]

    Games similar to the Dishonored series?

    Posted: 05 Apr 2020 02:13 AM PDT

    I've already played thief and prey. I just really like the world building and the game mechanics. So if anybody's got any suggestions.

    submitted by /u/EldritchAlex_
    [link] [comments]

    If I Freeze time, totally upgraded so time indeed stops, and break something that puts a full white lighting even if I'm far away, does it count as being found?

    Posted: 04 Apr 2020 08:21 PM PDT

    I just started a new game+ and I'm trying to do it without killing anyone or getting noticed, the bee keeper that holds the key for the first black market has that key inside a fish tank. I tried to "knock him out" but he ends up dead because the insects attack us when i'm choking him and now i'm trying to freeze time and taking the things but he keeps noticing when I do that with a full white lighting with red border, but the lighting doesn't get red. Will this count as not being stealthy enough? Should I forget about raiding black markets?

    submitted by /u/Artorias_Soul
    [link] [comments]

    In Knife of Dunwall, Can you get into the slaughterhouse through the sewers, or do you have to go in back of main entrance?

    Posted: 04 Apr 2020 07:25 PM PDT

    I'm doing a ghost run of KoD and I noticed on my last run, that wasn't ghost, that there is a lever you can pull from the inside to open the sewer door. Is there a lever near the outside, or am I gonna have to go full stealth to get in the main entrance?

    submitted by /u/Alexx977
    [link] [comments]

    Configurable Grooving Blueprint

    Posted: 04 Apr 2020 07:36 PM PDT

    (Dishonored 2 - first play through)

    I just realized I was supposed to pick up the masterwork blueprint after the black market dealer put them down after stealing the prototype for him at the conservatory.

    I didn't even see them, just now saw that's what I was supposed to do online. I spent forever to get that stupid prototype. Is there anyway to get the masterwork now or am I going to have to go without it through the rest of the game?

    submitted by /u/-Gurgi-
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment