• Breaking News

    Saturday, April 4, 2020

    Dishonored Corvo after raiding the black market

    Dishonored Corvo after raiding the black market


    Corvo after raiding the black market

    Posted: 04 Apr 2020 09:03 AM PDT

    Watching The Eye

    Posted: 04 Apr 2020 04:04 AM PDT

    Is that what the youngsters call a "bruh moment"?

    Posted: 03 Apr 2020 09:06 PM PDT

    Powers and Bonecharms in the Dishonored Tabletop RPG

    Posted: 04 Apr 2020 10:51 AM PDT

    I've compiled a list of every new power and bonecharm in the tabletop RPG for those of you who are interested.

    https://verdanteffigy.tumblr.com/post/614435763294273536/magic-in-the-dishonored-rpg

    submitted by /u/MajesticFloofer
    [link] [comments]

    I can’t stop coming back (Appreciative Rant)

    Posted: 04 Apr 2020 08:55 AM PDT

    I'm a PlayStation gamer, I have dozens of games between my consoles, yet I keep coming back to Dishonored (remastered for PS4). It's one of the most perfect, well-rounded games I've ever played. It's linear enough that you stay focused without wandering aimlessly, but the maps are open enough that they stay interesting. The stealth mechanics are excellent. The gadgets and weapons are fun, the powers allow you to be endlessly creativity in your approach. The plot is logical and entertaining. Despite having played the game numerous times, the twist near the end still holds weight because of how well done it is. The relevant side quests are unique and entertaining, and rarely feel repetitive (looking at you, Preston Garvey). The voice acting is top-notch, the worldbuilding and lore is well thought-out, and the steampunkish art style is badass. My only complaints are that the game could be a bit longer, and the non-lethal playthrough could have more mechanics to be more entertaining (something that the sequels definitely improved on). But damn, this could easily be considered a top 3 Bethesda game, maybe even the best.

    submitted by /u/Kermrocks98
    [link] [comments]

    How many people can I kill without getting the evil ending? Thanks.

    Posted: 04 Apr 2020 12:46 PM PDT

    In the first game.

    submitted by /u/bloodtango
    [link] [comments]

    Corvo-19

    Posted: 04 Apr 2020 11:54 AM PDT

    He's got the plague

    submitted by /u/Gamesbyned
    [link] [comments]

    Is there a way to fix sticky lean glitch without turning on vsync? [Dishonored 1, Steam, PC]

    Posted: 04 Apr 2020 09:49 AM PDT

    hello

    Just finished the first level and am currently at the pub. I noticed that leaning gets stuck when I press either buttons, and would revert back to the neutral position after a bit of waiting. It's fixable by turning on VSync but it tanks the frame rate. Is there a way to fix this without turning on VSync? or at least is there a way to turn on VSync without making the game choppy?

    Thanks

    PS: I've got a gtx 970, i5 4690k, and 8 gigs of ram. I don't think it's a hardware issue

    submitted by /u/98521_74563_
    [link] [comments]

    How is the performance of dishonored death of the outsider

    Posted: 04 Apr 2020 08:38 AM PDT

    I found a physical copy of doto for 9$ and i have have dishonoured de and 2 , so I'm planning to add this to complete the series and since i cant update the game because of my bad internet , i need to know the performance of the game patch free

    submitted by /u/smoothymoo
    [link] [comments]

    Mission + mode chaos system

    Posted: 04 Apr 2020 09:33 AM PDT

    Hello! I have a quick question! Do the choices you make in Dishonored 2 mission + mode carry from on level to another?

    submitted by /u/Stefy_Uchiha
    [link] [comments]

    Advice for a new player

    Posted: 04 Apr 2020 06:59 AM PDT

    Should I kill people in the Dishonoured series or does that have a massive impact on the story?

    submitted by /u/FluffyBrudda
    [link] [comments]

    Do any of AMD graphics owners experience Dishonored 2 and DOTO not starting after the recent driver updates?

    Posted: 04 Apr 2020 12:20 AM PDT

    I have a laptop with AMD graphics and after installing the newest (20.3.1) driver I can't start the games. But every other game I have runs just fine, including Dishonored RHCP. I've looked it up on Bethesda's and Arkane's sites but found nothing. I wonder if I'm alone in this. I'm sorry if this isn't the place to post this kind of stuff, I just don't want to contact Arkane or Bethesda directly yet.

    And by doesn't start I mean: I click start in steam -> the game name on the left turns green saying "Running" -> then it goes back to how it were initially, without any error messages. I believe it may have something to do with the Void engine but I'm not sure. Also should probably mention that I did try to start the .exe file as admin and I have already checked for file integrity. None of those things helped

    submitted by /u/surboi
    [link] [comments]

    Okay, seriously - what the hell is up with money?

    Posted: 04 Apr 2020 04:33 AM PDT

    I'm playing through Dishonored 2 for the first time, absolutely loving it. I'm about...oh, I'd guess 3/4 of the way through the game, playing as Corvo (just finished "A Crack in the Slab"). I'm...pretty bad at it so far; trying to do a low-chaos run, but I'm so terrible at stealth that I mostly just end up getting spotted and surrounded, dropping a stun mine and then sleep darting people when I run out of those. Anyway, that's not the point.

    I'm pretty meticulous about exploring; I go through every cabinet and openable object, every corner of every room, usually multiple times (because it takes me forever to figure out where I'm going), I try to completely canvas a level before I leave it. And yet. Every time I finish a mission, I invariably end up only having collected like 1/3 or maybe 1/2 of all the money in the level, if I'm lucky! What gives?? What the hell am I missing here? I usually find the paintings and all of what I would consider to be secret areas. I track down all the nooks and crannies where the charms and runes are hidden. I can't imagine that every level has over 1500 coins just lying around in all of the weird, out of the way places that I somehow don't look...it's not like it's a big deal or negatively impacting my enjoyment of the game in a major way, it's just that it's bothering me. I tend to have a fairly compulsive completionist attitude towards games that encourage exploration, like Dishonored, and so it's really bugging me that I seem to be missing out on so much of each level.

    So, any advice on what I'm not doing here? Thanks, hope y'all are staying healthy and safe during this whole mess.

    submitted by /u/Senaka11
    [link] [comments]

    Is the PS4 Karnaca theme available in Europe (Ireland), I can’t find it in the ps4 store so I’m wondering if it was removed

    Posted: 03 Apr 2020 07:42 PM PDT

    Switch ever?

    Posted: 03 Apr 2020 10:00 PM PDT

    With bioshock and xcom coming to the switch will one of the dishonored make it too?

    submitted by /u/roboj9
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment