• Breaking News

    Friday, April 3, 2020

    Dishonored The Outsider walks among us

    Dishonored The Outsider walks among us


    The Outsider walks among us

    Posted: 03 Apr 2020 03:07 PM PDT

    Dishonored 2 Corvo Third Person View Trick

    Posted: 03 Apr 2020 12:24 AM PDT

    Combat? What's combat? This is a really weird tutorial section...

    Posted: 03 Apr 2020 07:51 AM PDT

    Huh, turns out that Death of the Outsider's Plague Spirits were kind of a thing.

    Posted: 03 Apr 2020 10:52 AM PDT

    The homemade alcohol of this era was harsh. It was almost never barrel-aged and most moonshiners would try to mimic flavors by mixing in some suspect ingredients. They found they could simulate bourbon by adding dead rats or rotten meat to the moonshine and letting it sit for a few days. They made gin by adding juniper oil to raw alcohol, while they mixed in creosote, an antiseptic made from wood tar, to recreate scotch's smokey flavor.

    Source: https://theconversation.com/the-prohibition-era-origins-of-the-modern-craft-cocktail-movement-109623

    submitted by /u/steauengeglase
    [link] [comments]

    Dishonored Roleplaying Game update and corrections

    Posted: 03 Apr 2020 02:57 AM PDT

    Modiphius just sent out an update to the awesome RPG pdf with the following quote:

    This update contains errata and corrections to the original digitial release. Please see the enclosed "edit notes and errata" file for a list of changes and a msg from the Dishonored team.

    I'm glad they had the chance to correct and update their book before the physical copies get shipped later this year. :)

    submitted by /u/MDGeistMD02
    [link] [comments]

    The Hungry Void

    Posted: 03 Apr 2020 04:09 AM PDT

    Enhancement

    Posted: 03 Apr 2020 11:50 AM PDT

    Which is a better enhancement to get: bloodthirst or shadow kill? I'm on mission 9.

    submitted by /u/Ike_Unsell
    [link] [comments]

    Can you revisit areas for missing runes?

    Posted: 03 Apr 2020 09:19 AM PDT

    I'm on my first playthrough of D2 and just finished the first Karnaca mission, Edge of the World. I skipped a bunch of runes for the sake of roleplaying (because Emily's got shit to dooo) and thought the mission would be longer. Do you get a chance to revisit the area later, or should I replay the damn thing?

    submitted by /u/CertifiedDiplodocus
    [link] [comments]

    I’ve had interest in playing with a controller. Should I try it?

    Posted: 03 Apr 2020 11:17 AM PDT

    I played through the game once with KBM, and while it was fun, I generally enjoy games more when I can play them with a controller. Idk why.

    How is dishonored, and by extension, it's sequel, with a controller? I like playing chaotically, without much focus on stealth and precisely killing. I prefer the game when it got hectic, so I'm thinking it should be fine?

    submitted by /u/WhutDoesItMean
    [link] [comments]

    Just finished my first playthrough of dishonoured on high chaos.

    Posted: 03 Apr 2020 03:57 AM PDT

    I had no idea you could actually kill Emily aswell, I'm definitely going to play through again maxing different powers and strategies. My question is: do you prefer high or low chaos in Dishonored.

    submitted by /u/SimonPegg10
    [link] [comments]

    Personal confession about Dishonored...

    Posted: 02 Apr 2020 10:42 PM PDT

    sigh

    So, while having a recent conversation with my friend regarding the game, she jokingly said that if it wasn't for the inclusion of the Void and Outsider, I probably wouldn't be that into the series. And tbh, I think she's right.

    I thought about it for a bit and that had never really occurred to me before. I think I would have really liked the series if there was no fantasy element, but I wouldn't be as obsessed with it as I am now. The Outsider and the whole concept of the Void and magic really makes it for me!

    I almost feel like a little bit of a fraud within the fandom! (I'm saying this in a lighthearted sense btw)

    Anyone else relate or feel the same way?

    submitted by /u/Trwwyoge2
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment