• Breaking News

    Wednesday, May 13, 2020

    Dishonored nobody does

    Dishonored nobody does


    nobody does

    Posted: 13 May 2020 12:47 AM PDT

    Rosario Dawson, voice actor for Billie Lurk/Meagan Foster to be cast as a live action actor for Ahsoka Tano

    Posted: 12 May 2020 04:59 PM PDT

    Finally finished with my Daud drawing, planning on inking later :)

    Posted: 13 May 2020 02:35 AM PDT

    I found concept art for a rat bonecharm, so I decided to model it!

    Posted: 12 May 2020 07:38 PM PDT

    Are there infinite guards in the first level of Dishonored?

    Posted: 13 May 2020 08:54 AM PDT

    I wanted to start a "kill absolutely everyone" run, but I hit a snag on the very first level (the prison escape). After you blow the gates there are like 5 guards who come at you, and when you kill them another wave spawns (in the yard I think). And then another, and another... I think I killed like 50 before giving up.

    submitted by /u/kroen
    [link] [comments]

    Whenever I brand High Overseer Campbell, the guards automatically become alerted, which negates the ghost checkmark at the end. Can anyone help me out?

    Posted: 13 May 2020 12:21 PM PDT

    I'm trying to do a clean hands/Ghost playthrough, but I'm having trouble with Campbell. I played through it 4 times now. Everytime it says I was detected, which I know isn't true.

    I decided to reload a save file from right before I branded Campbell, and instead I carried him outside and silently killed him in the rooftop. Then I got the heck out of there like usual and finished the level, and lo and behold, it gave me the Ghost ranking.

    So, somehow, me branding Campbell counts towards me "alerting" the guards.

    Is there anyway around this? I've watched guides and walkthroughs, I know a ghost/clean hands run is possible. It just won't work for me.

    submitted by /u/Joey_45
    [link] [comments]

    D1 or DOTO

    Posted: 13 May 2020 02:58 PM PDT

    Which do I buy, I'm gonna save for one or the other but am unsure as I've no experience with either game

    submitted by /u/Shaqueesha77
    [link] [comments]

    I'm a bit confused

    Posted: 13 May 2020 08:45 AM PDT

    I just finished playing D1. According to a friend, there's a good and bad ending. I killed probably 97% of the enemies, yet the ending seemed like it was good. I saved Emily, and it showed Corvo dead later on. What's the trigger for the bad ending?

    submitted by /u/21596
    [link] [comments]

    How you justify High Chaos Corvo

    Posted: 12 May 2020 05:22 PM PDT

    DOTO is very lacking especially for the price

    Posted: 13 May 2020 12:46 PM PDT

    What a way to flush $30 down the drain. I do enjoy the story as I was a huge fan of the Daud DLC, which was massively supplementary to the story of the first game, although this relationship fails to carry over for d2/DOTO. Billie is a great character as far as lore is comcerned, but her powers SUCK and there are too few of them, which I realize is a very ironic statement..reminds me of the old joke, the food is terrible here, and such small portions. OG+ is a joke. Being able to play as Billie with Corvo and/or Emily's powers the second time around would have added immense replay value, but as it stands the game has none.

    Dishonored 2 itself is amazing though. It exceeded my expectations. So I'm happy we at least have that.

    submitted by /u/GlorygoleGargoyle
    [link] [comments]

    Most possible achievements in 1 run in the second game?

    Posted: 13 May 2020 12:32 PM PDT

    In the first run I did a ghost/clean hands/mostly flesh and steel run which was challenging and very fun. Thinking about doing something similar in 2. Flesh and steel, no kills, no alarms etc. But it sounds impossible. Has anyone done this?

    submitted by /u/collegeguy115
    [link] [comments]

    How did the public find out about lady Boyle kidnapping?

    Posted: 13 May 2020 06:20 AM PDT

    I always wondered how the public found out about her kidnapping its confirmed that the public of dunwall know what happend but how did they find out? and yes I know I probably spelt Boyle wrong

    submitted by /u/Whyusertakenlied
    [link] [comments]

    In Your Opinion...

    Posted: 12 May 2020 09:51 PM PDT

    Who has your favorite "Blink" power? (Stand alone or in combination with other powers)

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/Freakishisland
    [link] [comments]

    After 76hrs of play finally got a ghostly, disappointed to have 3 bodies found as the level took 3.5 hours of dying and retrying. (Got it after Royal Conservatory level).

    Posted: 12 May 2020 04:23 PM PDT

    Best game?

    Posted: 12 May 2020 08:32 PM PDT

    Need printable disho definitive edition cover art.

    Posted: 12 May 2020 04:05 PM PDT

    I recently bought a pre-owned copy of dishonored definitive edition for my PS4 and it didn't come with the cover art insert. I have checked the cover project website and they don't have the PS4 box art.

    submitted by /u/hiwhatisupbros
    [link] [comments]

    Broken Gazelle

    Posted: 12 May 2020 04:30 PM PDT

    I've heard two line while picking it up, "old scars run deep" and "some sort of animal" what causes one or the other to be said?

    submitted by /u/Shaqueesha77
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment