• Breaking News

    Sunday, May 10, 2020

    Dishonored The things I indulge in while streaming

    Dishonored The things I indulge in while streaming


    The things I indulge in while streaming

    Posted: 10 May 2020 06:03 AM PDT

    I just found the Duke's Palace IRL - Dow House, Michigan

    Posted: 10 May 2020 09:48 AM PDT

    outsider's cat

    Posted: 10 May 2020 03:34 PM PDT

    Empress Imprisoned

    Posted: 10 May 2020 09:36 AM PDT

    "Some victims were found half devoured!" *Casually walks into room filled with Rats and screaming*

    Posted: 10 May 2020 01:46 PM PDT

    I’m at the end what , should I do?

    Posted: 10 May 2020 07:23 AM PDT

    Im at the end of the game on low chaos im currently watching havlelock talk to him self where he killed Martin and pendleton . Should I knock him out take the key and free emily? Or should I confront him or something? I feel like these 2 should talk before doing anything coz its the last mission but idk, also I haven't killed any of my targets through out the game .

    submitted by /u/skibidi69
    [link] [comments]

    He commanded me

    Posted: 09 May 2020 10:06 PM PDT

    Was wondering if there’s a book that collects all the books/audiographs from throughout the first game?

    Posted: 10 May 2020 08:56 AM PDT

    Pretty much the title. I have heard of a book called the Dunwall archives, but I'm not sure what it actually is. Does it have all the books/notes/audiographs and other lore things like paintings? Any help is very much appreciated.

    submitted by /u/505_ac
    [link] [comments]

    Join r/TheAbbey and become an overseer!

    Posted: 10 May 2020 12:16 PM PDT

    DISHONORED®: COMPLETE COLLECTION is on sale on humble bundle for US$39.99 if anyone is interested

    Posted: 09 May 2020 10:02 PM PDT

    Questions, because I have a lot of them

    Posted: 10 May 2020 01:31 AM PDT

    Q1: When the Outsider got his god status taken away, would the Outsider still have his abilities? (stopping time, teleporting, etc)

    Q2: If the ties to the void are severed after the Outsider arc was finished, what happens? Lurk and Daud have the closest connections to the void, does Daud just become the new Outsider?

    Q3: Was Lurk's eye and arm ever removed or does she have to live out her life like that?

    Q4: Did the Whalers in D1 have the mark? If not, how did they gain the powers?

    submitted by /u/HalfRimmedEyeglasses
    [link] [comments]

    Should we gather for whiskey and swords tonight?

    Posted: 09 May 2020 05:14 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment