• Breaking News

    Saturday, May 9, 2020

    Dishonored Sculpted and painted whaler

    Dishonored Sculpted and painted whaler


    Sculpted and painted whaler

    Posted: 09 May 2020 07:55 AM PDT

    The Lord Protector

    Posted: 08 May 2020 08:58 PM PDT

    Whoops better re load the save.

    Posted: 09 May 2020 12:41 PM PDT

    Every single time

    Posted: 09 May 2020 12:01 PM PDT

    Playing through d2 for the first time as an avid fan of the series. These are my thoughts.

    Posted: 09 May 2020 09:04 AM PDT

    When I got the first dishonored game on my 360 back in the day, I played it through 5 times inside of a month. I have never been so driven to immediately replay a game. The replay value is what makes this game stand out so much for me. And then I got the Daud DLC and man, that was like dishonored 2 right there I remember thinking! Fantastic.

    Recently got a new gen console and along with a bunch of other games I've been occupying my quarantine time with D2. I had high expectations. The game has yet to disappoint me outright, but I must say, it doesn't have me quite as enthralled as I remember being during my first 5 playthroughs of the first game. That being said, it is very good, and to be fair I also have all these other new gen games that are serving as very tempting distractions. But I'm surprised that I didn't just devour this game and already start my second playthrough. I'm looking forward to DOTO.

    These are some things I really appreciate:

    They retained the replay value by allowing you to choose your character, at the very beginning you realize that you will want to do 2 playthroughs to get the full experience.

    The heart giving you intel on all npc's is a brilliant touch. It immediately gave me the idea of playing a high chaos "moral" run, for the heck of it. In other words only kill the guards that are bad people and just knock out the others. Cool option.

    They gave Corvo the freezey blink from the Daud DLC! Was thrilled about this. Blink kick is also stupid OP

    Emily's abilities are cool, especially domino.

    The option to rob the black markets is dope.

    How is DOTO? I heard they made Billie Burk the protagonist wtf lol

    Also did I mention the game looks amazing? There have been some frame rate issues hear and there but nothing that has diminished my enjoyment of the game. All in all I would seriously give this game a 9/10 whereas I'd rank D1 at 11/10 because its my favorite game ever

    submitted by /u/GlorygoleGargoyle
    [link] [comments]

    Emily

    Posted: 08 May 2020 08:44 PM PDT

    Would Corvo have gone Lethal or Non-Lethal if he was the protagonist of D2?

    Posted: 09 May 2020 12:36 PM PDT

    Probably lethal because he kills two guards in the very beginning without hesitation.

    submitted by /u/HalfRimmedEyeglasses
    [link] [comments]

    :')

    Posted: 09 May 2020 03:33 PM PDT

    Bought the final game I needed for the series since y’all said its still fun even if the story isn’t the best

    Posted: 09 May 2020 12:37 PM PDT

    D1 Question: Why does the prototype music box in the overseer workshop not damage Corvo?

    Posted: 09 May 2020 02:22 PM PDT

    In other words, what's the difference between that specific music box and the damaging music boxes that we encounter later?

    Also, how does it not kill captured whalers in the Knife of Dunwall?

    submitted by /u/Reployer
    [link] [comments]

    Question for a ghost run on D2

    Posted: 09 May 2020 02:20 PM PDT

    If I'm fighting Delilah how the hell do I do it? Won't her clones spot me as soon as I go in?

    submitted by /u/Shaqueesha77
    [link] [comments]

    Official lore, what am I missing?

    Posted: 09 May 2020 07:07 AM PDT

    My question is simple, are there other sources of official dishonored lore out there apart from the ones mentioned below?

    • all three games + dlc (1,2,DOTO)
    • all three novels (corroded man, return of daud, veiled terror)
    • two comics
    • dunwall archives

    I think there are other official books or information out there but i can't find any or remember a title. Can you help me?

    submitted by /u/Fire_Fox1999
    [link] [comments]

    Fun fact about Corvo

    Posted: 09 May 2020 03:29 AM PDT

    Fun fact: If I want to have a clean hands run in Dishonored 2 with Corvo, technically you can't cause he kills 2 guards in the first cut scene

    submitted by /u/NikejoD
    [link] [comments]

    Does 2 let you choke people leaning on things it’s been messing up some things for me in 1

    Posted: 09 May 2020 03:04 PM PDT

    Refer to title

    submitted by /u/WOSH9182838483
    [link] [comments]

    D1 new game plus mod question: how do I create hard saves

    Posted: 09 May 2020 02:44 PM PDT

    I've been on a lot of forums and I still can't find out how to do it so I can install the mod. Does anyone know how.

    submitted by /u/Halo-Encyclopedia
    [link] [comments]

    Does Emily still seem like Emily in DH2 or is he just a ruthless killing machine with no character?(no question or discussion flair)

    Posted: 09 May 2020 02:01 PM PDT

    Refer to title No spoilers past the flooded district please I actually really like Emily's character and I'm just wondering if she still seems like Emily in DH2

    submitted by /u/WOSH9182838483
    [link] [comments]

    Is anyone else's preferred playstyle both lethal and stealthy?

    Posted: 09 May 2020 02:48 AM PDT

    All I ever see for people going full stealth is no killing but I played D1 lethal and stealthy and am enjoying lethal and stealthy in D2. I like to get as high a kill % as possible without being seen at all and just wondered if anyone else plays like this.

    submitted by /u/elliefaith
    [link] [comments]

    I’m doing my first no-kill ghost run and I just spent 4 hours on one level.

    Posted: 08 May 2020 11:25 PM PDT

    I'm streaming my first no kill ghost run, and the levels are taking exceptionally long to complete. I just spent around four hours beating the clockwork mansion and I was wondering if you guys have any tips on how to make it not take so long.

    submitted by /u/AustinLA88
    [link] [comments]

    Am I the only one who likes the new Outsider more than the old one?

    Posted: 09 May 2020 03:04 AM PDT

    He didn't have anything to hide. He wants Delilah gone and he's willing to give backstory to targets and Delilah's secret. He didn't want to waste time being mysterious, he wanted Delilah gone, he wanted it done and used Emily to his advantage.

    submitted by /u/HalfRimmedEyeglasses
    [link] [comments]

    I filled up all of the black market whale oil tanks in The Bank Job. Where should I blow these up?

    Posted: 08 May 2020 04:53 PM PDT

    Dishonored 2 shuts off during loading screen

    Posted: 09 May 2020 03:25 AM PDT

    I'm using windows 10, I was playing Dishonored 2 for a couple hours, it suddenly started shutting off during the mission loading screens. I verified the integrity of the files, restarted my PC and deleted and reinstalled Dishonored 2. Does anyone know how to fix this? Thanks.

    Edit: I fixed it, a save file was corrupted or something, I loaded a different save file and it's working now.

    submitted by /u/TimelyResolve
    [link] [comments]

    Whats the canonical choices in DotO?

    Posted: 08 May 2020 05:32 PM PDT

    It always made more sense to me that Lurk went through killing everyone because that's what she was trained to do, and the sword would have been useless to her.

    submitted by /u/HalfRimmedEyeglasses
    [link] [comments]

    Possible inspiration for Addermire?

    Posted: 08 May 2020 05:21 PM PDT

    I was looking at another thread and saw this building which is the Palace of the Parliament, in Bucharest. And I thought it looked incredibly similar to the Addermire Institute, and I was curious if anyone else has noticed this or if there has been any specified inspiration for it. I also thought it might have some similarities to the Ocean Museum in Monaco.jpg) which is built in a similar style and juts out from cliffs over water.

    submitted by /u/Speech500
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment