• Breaking News

    Friday, January 1, 2021

    Dishonored nothing to see here, just two normal people with totally normal hands

    Dishonored nothing to see here, just two normal people with totally normal hands


    nothing to see here, just two normal people with totally normal hands

    Posted: 01 Jan 2021 09:38 AM PST

    Dunno if this breaks rule 6 but oh well

    Posted: 01 Jan 2021 01:52 PM PST

    Dishonored Fancast (Idea)

    Posted: 31 Dec 2020 08:32 PM PST

    Whales of the void

    Posted: 01 Jan 2021 01:02 PM PST

    Dishonored Fancast [ Updated ] [ Also, Sorry For Misspelling Billie ]

    Posted: 01 Jan 2021 01:20 PM PST

    I've been meaning to give myself another stick n poke for a while and I finally got around to it!

    Posted: 01 Jan 2021 04:17 AM PST

    Just finished Dishonored 1 and I love it.

    Posted: 01 Jan 2021 07:00 AM PST

    It's really full of memorable experiences and levels. A must play. Atmosphere, immersion, reading about world is amazing.

    One thing I didn't like at first is frustration of choice, what should I do, but I mostly went for non-lethal, with some exceptions. I kinda regret few kills/outcomes but I think that the regret should be part of the experience! Like life. You simply can't get everything as intended. You are an assassin, of course you will be scarred for life by your own decision. The imperfect playtrough is actually the most realistic!

    Also I made a lot clumsy of mistakes early, but learn to be smooth nearing end game. (Always have a back up plan, for retreat, powers, or high ground) I don't always Load if few guards notice me, I deal with them, some spontaneity should be allowed.

    The PC requirements are really low, I even played it on High on my OLD pc (amd phenom 550, ati 5750)

    submitted by /u/SrbBrb
    [link] [comments]

    Emily, but with no legs and eyes

    Posted: 01 Jan 2021 01:28 PM PST

    Can i reload a save after killing/allert ennemies for achivment and continue my ghost/clean hand run ?

    Posted: 01 Jan 2021 04:24 PM PST

    Must have been rats, into everything.

    Posted: 01 Jan 2021 03:24 AM PST

    Which game do you think has better sound design?

    Posted: 01 Jan 2021 01:37 PM PST

    i feel like dishonored 1's overall sound design and audio cues are more iconic comapred to the second game, however the combat noises and the satisying sound of stabbing someone from a drop assasination make it hard to pick for me personally.

    submitted by /u/cryseal
    [link] [comments]

    Does anyone know the outsider's real name?

    Posted: 01 Jan 2021 03:07 AM PST

    I finished doto like 3 months ago and it was good but not great. But now I remembered that they said the mark is his name and now I wonder was it ever mentioned?

    submitted by /u/i_main_thatcher
    [link] [comments]

    A Serendipitous Grenade

    Posted: 31 Dec 2020 07:39 PM PST

    Hey guys! I just sleep darted aramis stilton in the past and suddenly Meagan's hand an eye are back. How does that connect? I thought she lost them related to Breanna

    Posted: 01 Jan 2021 09:54 AM PST

    Mouse keeps leaving game window and game tabs out/pauses when clicking LMB/RMB (Dishonored 2)

    Posted: 01 Jan 2021 09:34 AM PST

    This is really annoying, it didn't bother me as much in my first playthrough, because it was non lethal so i never had to hit anything, just when shooting the crossbow it happend.

    But now on my second, lethal-corvo playthrough i constantly need to use LMB and everytime i do, it pauses my game (pauses in borderless FS, pauses and tabs out in normal FS, i tried both). It makes the game unplayable on a triple monitor setup (or double or more).

    Is there any fix to this?

    submitted by /u/WestSlavGreg
    [link] [comments]

    Is killing the outsider cannon.

    Posted: 31 Dec 2020 07:51 PM PST

    I chose to let him live n that. And I couldn't help but imagine playing as the outsider in the 4th game. It seems to be the only logical way to go.

    assuming there is a dishonored 4

    submitted by /u/OMGLookItsGavoYT
    [link] [comments]

    Some questions on the world of dishonored.

    Posted: 01 Jan 2021 04:34 AM PST

    I overheard one of the guards outside the golden cat say that: "we should take the fight to the continent ( Pandyssia probably) to show them" does this mean that there are foreign powers in the world of dishonored?

    Why do we never see any naval ships docked in Dunwall or Karnaca?

    Was there a war going on during Delilah's coup, because I heard that the Duke mentioned something about giving the northern isles a fight if they want one?

    How does Emily hide her powers from the overseers now that she has powers?

    Why does the empire have an army if there are supposedly no other nations to fight?

    Why didn't Emily have Meagan/Billy arrested?

    How are there black people if the isles are in the northern hemisphere of the map?

    Why don't the other isles use wind turbines like Serkonos seeing as there's a whale oil shortage?

    submitted by /u/Overfromthestart
    [link] [comments]

    Question

    Posted: 01 Jan 2021 01:43 AM PST

    Does anyone that are playing dishonored 2 ps4 have problems with crackling audio. I have fully updated it as well.

    submitted by /u/DontbeACritic
    [link] [comments]

    Dunwall Archives

    Posted: 01 Jan 2021 02:16 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment