• Breaking News

    Saturday, January 2, 2021

    Dishonored PSA: When launching any of the Dishonored games through Steam, you can skip all of the intro videos and go straight to the launch screen for the game

    Dishonored PSA: When launching any of the Dishonored games through Steam, you can skip all of the intro videos and go straight to the launch screen for the game


    PSA: When launching any of the Dishonored games through Steam, you can skip all of the intro videos and go straight to the launch screen for the game

    Posted: 02 Jan 2021 10:47 AM PST

    As far as I know, this works with most if not all Bethesda games as well.
    Right click on the game, go to "Properties", and then in the "Launch Options" text box, just enter -nostartupmovies
    No more explosively loud intro screen and more time to be Corvo.

    submitted by /u/justjoshinaround
    [link] [comments]

    I’ve never played any of the dishonored games. Should I play the first one before playing the second?

    Posted: 02 Jan 2021 09:59 AM PST

    I made the Guards fight with Howlers ( the battle was satisfying )

    Posted: 02 Jan 2021 07:46 AM PST

    Is it worth getting dishonored definitive edition ?

    Posted: 02 Jan 2021 08:21 AM PST

    I just finished dishonored on my steam account and the game was just amazing . I Finished all stealth no kills and it was interesting . Now there is a sale on definitive edition and I was wondering is it worth buying it since I cant afford spending money online . Meaning should I play cracked or is it worth paying for it and what does it include ?

    submitted by /u/arditjaha
    [link] [comments]

    Finished 1 last night (not the first time playing through it). Got the DLC this time around. Which one should I payfirst?

    Posted: 02 Jan 2021 11:44 AM PST

    Changes due to chaos

    Posted: 02 Jan 2021 08:15 AM PST

    Does someone know every change in d1 and d2 due to chaos?

    submitted by /u/mundanecinamon
    [link] [comments]

    Problems with brigmore witches

    Posted: 02 Jan 2021 09:37 AM PST

    Anyone having problems with brigmore witches crashing on startup? I got to the 2nd mission but had to go so I saved and quit. Now whenever I try to launch brigmore witches it will just crash dishonored.

    Playing on pc. I've verified the game cache, reinstalled the game, turned off compatibility. My drivers are updated. Everything else on dishonored works just not brigmore.

    submitted by /u/Redstoneengineer31
    [link] [comments]

    DUDE! go get a therapist!

    Posted: 01 Jan 2021 11:38 PM PST

    Tips for Dishonored 1

    Posted: 02 Jan 2021 01:46 AM PST

    I played them game when it first came out on Xbox 360 and did alright after a couple play throughs. I've started again on PS4 and it's not coming back very quickly, but I managed to escape Prison without being seen or killing anyone (after a couple reloads).

    Any tips that will help?

    submitted by /u/joshless1
    [link] [comments]

    Dishonored 1 DLC Survivor | Round 2

    Posted: 02 Jan 2021 04:51 AM PST

    With a staggering 66.7% of the vote, The Surge has been eliminated! I'm not at all surprised at this, it seems pretty objective that it's the worst mission in the whole DLC since it's just so short. I'll admit it was fun going back through Daud's hideout but it did function very similarly to Corvo's version. My way to improve it would just be to make it longer, let us go through more of The Flooded District hunting down the remaining Overseers, maybe even give us a new zone or something so it isn't completely copy-paste.

    I'm intrigued to see what'll go next - the Daud missions really are some of the best.

    VOTE HERE


    How it works:

    Each round, you vote for your LEAST favorite mission from the options available. After 48 hours I'll close voting, and eliminate the most voted mission, then we'll go again with the remaining missions, voting for least favorite each time, until only 1 remains and is crowned the community's favorite mission in the DLC.


    Missions still standing:

    • A Captain of Industry
    • Eminent Domain
    • A Stay of Execution for Lizzy
    • The Dead Eels
    • Delilah's Masterwork

    Eliminated mission:

    • The Surge, 66.7%
    submitted by /u/-Raid-
    [link] [comments]

    I hope this is the right place to ask that

    Posted: 01 Jan 2021 11:42 PM PST

    When I try to open dishonored I get this Idk what is the problem but I tried to reinstall verifying files reinstalling drivers starting windowed restarting pc and steam launching from its files

    submitted by /u/E-Babil
    [link] [comments]

    Does using cheat engine to, for exemple, modify the amount of runes disable steam achievments?

    Posted: 02 Jan 2021 06:36 AM PST

    Dishonored TV Show:

    Posted: 02 Jan 2021 04:49 AM PST

    Imo a Dishonored TV show could be really good if it was done right, and I believe that Javier Bardem would be a great Daud. That is all.

    submitted by /u/CaptainBlighe
    [link] [comments]

    Is this a bug?

    Posted: 01 Jan 2021 09:43 PM PST

    In Dishonored 1, i got to the part where Piero and Sokolov's Acr Pylon killed everyone around the hound's pit. Then later I cant find Samuel? He was supposed to be near the river bank but he didnt show up. Is this a bug or is this because i was doing a high chaos run and he hates me so much he doesn't wanna see me? Help pls

    submitted by /u/henrriertheman
    [link] [comments]

    Does anyone else find doto story really disappointing

    Posted: 01 Jan 2021 11:29 PM PST

    I dont like the idea of either killing him or freeing him from the void. He was a Interesting character that ive grown to like, and I find the idea of blaming him for problems quite preposterous because he never forced anybody to do anything.

    submitted by /u/undeadarmy6435
    [link] [comments]

    Dishonored 2 Review (possible spoiler)

    Posted: 01 Jan 2021 07:58 PM PST

    Characters 8/10

    Story 9/10

    World 10/10

    Overall 9/10

    Characters

    Both characters provided a fun experience especially in the use of their powers and the remarks of the other characters choices in the past story. My problem however is that with attempting to make 2 characters have a different story it's pretty difficult.

    Story

    The story is again a revenge plot however it's different because of the locations of missions and who you play as. Again my main issue is that sometimes these missions felt too similar when playing the second time around as the other character.

    World

    I have no complaints here because the missions that you are put in give you way more options in the way of stealth opposed to the first game you also have a bigger map giving a bigger feeling of depth in the world.

    Overall I had a great time and I just wish there was a little more depth for both characters in the way they handle their own stories.

    submitted by /u/ShangTea1
    [link] [comments]

    Dishonored review (possible spoiler)

    Posted: 01 Jan 2021 07:46 PM PST

    Character 9/10

    Story 10/10

    The world 9/10

    Overall 9/10

    The character

    Corvo Attano is a man on a mission of revenge and to clear his name he is very fun to play as not to mention his new ability to use powers to bend time, teleport, etc. I found myself thrown in too fast however knowing too little about the character but then I found I had a great time learning more about who he was.

    Story

    The story at first to a new player is a basic story of revenge but to you will soon learn everything you do has consequences even killing. You have the choice of killing enemies or knocking them out and even that simple choice will have dramatic consequences for your story. I also found that by the end of the story I was very satisfied with my choices and how the story played out.

    The world

    Each mission is built for you already pre layed out but you can choose which way you go which is why I liked it. The problem I had is that some levels felt too small or others were too big and complex.

    Overall I had a really fun time being a sneaky corvo who chose mercy over murder and you will see why if you choose that route too.

    submitted by /u/ShangTea1
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment