• Breaking News

    Wednesday, June 3, 2020

    Dishonored Am I the only one who thinks Karnaca looks like Gibraltar?

    Dishonored Am I the only one who thinks Karnaca looks like Gibraltar?


    Am I the only one who thinks Karnaca looks like Gibraltar?

    Posted: 03 Jun 2020 09:44 AM PDT

    My copy of the Sokolov self portrait (acrylic on canvas)

    Posted: 03 Jun 2020 10:02 AM PDT

    Arkane has some of the best artists in the gaming industry. The in-game paintings in Dishonored and Prey are all gorgeous. I love this piece here from D2, I would hang it on my wall if I had it.

    Posted: 02 Jun 2020 07:57 PM PDT

    The outsider (acrylic on canvas)

    Posted: 03 Jun 2020 10:27 AM PDT

    I know it’s probably not a big deal, but I solved the Jindosh Riddle without any help! I’m super hyped

    Posted: 03 Jun 2020 02:13 PM PDT

    Another copy of Sokolov‘s painting! (Acrylic on canvas)

    Posted: 03 Jun 2020 10:07 AM PDT

    I have found a being more powerful than the outsider

    Posted: 03 Jun 2020 09:37 AM PDT

    Started drawing for the first time a couple weeks ago. Really loved D2 so I figured I'd try and sketch Emily

    Posted: 03 Jun 2020 03:30 AM PDT

    So....this happened today...

    Posted: 03 Jun 2020 10:56 AM PDT

    Shall we gather for whiskey and cigars tonight?

    Posted: 03 Jun 2020 03:34 PM PDT

    Whats the difference between the ps3 and ps4 versions of Dishonored.

    Posted: 03 Jun 2020 01:13 PM PDT

    Im asking because the definitive edition has much worse ratings on metacritic.

    Also whats the death of the outsider, do I need to play that as well to play part 2?

    submitted by /u/TryppyToaT
    [link] [comments]

    Kinda stuck for some reason, i turned back on the power in the basement and it says i need to go here, but the button still doesnt work. Ive been running around for an hour trying to do other stuff that might fix it.

    Posted: 03 Jun 2020 09:26 AM PDT

    Gamer Life Pro Tip: Never play an Ubisoft game after an Arkane game

    Posted: 02 Jun 2020 08:04 PM PDT

    Its like having a mid-afternoon snack at a 5 star restaurant - perfectly plated, beautiful, with unique and balanced flavors.... then going to the Golden Corral Buffet across from the airport for dinner.

    Sure Golden Corral has more types of food - all you can eat even. But its all just.... bland. And then there is that sweaty guy ahead of you in line that wipes his face off, grabs a two plates by mistake, and then hands the extra back to you as if he is doing you a kindness.

    I beat Dishonored 2 earlier this week and Death of the Outsider after that. I got Far Cry New Dawn on sale and decided to jump in. It just seems so...bland.

    submitted by /u/Evernight
    [link] [comments]

    Corvo meet Corvo meet a Corvo

    Posted: 02 Jun 2020 08:28 PM PDT

    Statistics of the Outsider's Mark

    Posted: 03 Jun 2020 03:57 AM PDT

    I want to know how the Outsider's Mark works. Is it a tattoo? Does it wash off with enough of a certain liquid? Or does it become apart of the marked; if they were to cut their hand, deeply, would the skin grow back along with the mark? Finally, if the marked's hand was cut, say, splitting the mark in "half" would the Mark still granted the marked powers?

    submitted by /u/sleety_boi
    [link] [comments]

    Constant Crashing - No Error Message! (PC)

    Posted: 02 Jun 2020 09:55 PM PDT

    Just got Dishonored 2 after finishing the first, so hyped to play - but I consistently crash after 20 sec of gameplay, no error message! Can't seem to figure out the issue.

    MSI B450 Tomahawk Max
    AMD Ryzen 5 3600
    NVIDIA RTX 2060 Super
    2x8gb (16gb) DDR4 G.Skill Ripjaws RAM
    500gb SSD
    144hz 1440p Samsung Monitor

    I've found similar posts online w/ random crashing, and tried everything I've seen that's worked for others:

    -Disable XAMP in Bios
    -Disable MSI Afterburner (default settings & completely closed tested)
    -Disable Ryzen Master Overclocking (tried with OC and without)
    -Disable Steam Overlay
    -Disable V-Sync

    No success. I'm very early in the game, I have to 'Find Adermire Station'. After about 20 seconds of gameplay, the game just closes. No error messages, steam stays running - game just disappears, and needs to be re-opened & load.

    Seems to happen more quickly if I use Blink in rapid succession - 5 sec of doing this and it's toast.

    Would love to hear from others who've either had the same problem, have my specs and the game works, or any and all suggestions. I want to play sooo bad, haha, absolutely loved the first, I will do ANYTHING to fix this. Besides buy a new PC. (;

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/SupplyChainOne
    [link] [comments]

    I need to play these games.

    Posted: 02 Jun 2020 08:38 PM PDT

    I just finished the dishonoured 2 demo and... Wow. I've never played a game like that. The gameplay alone could make it one of my favourite games of all time, and adding a great world and atmosphere is just do fantastic. Sneaking around, using powers, taking out guards with razor sharp efficiency, it's all some of the coolest stuff I've done in a video game. I almost never play stealth games, but something about the first person view made sneaking around feel so awesome. I even prefered stealth to the combat, which is saying something because combat was awesome too. I can't imagine how hard the devs must have worked to make levels this well designed.

    I REALLY wish Emily was playable in the first game though. I'm probably going to get that one because it's way cheaper, and looks just as good, but Emily was such a cool protagonist. Anyway, demo blew me away and I'm really excited to play the whole series.

    submitted by /u/tophatmewtwo
    [link] [comments]

    QUESTIONS

    Posted: 02 Jun 2020 04:27 PM PDT

    In the second game, I heard Emily say a really nice quote, it was close to this: Hidden as a secret, quiet as the sunset. I heard this in my playthrough two years ago but didnt hear it again when i played the game recently Does anyone know if there is something i should do for her to say it?

    submitted by /u/ahmed11safi
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment