• Breaking News

    Saturday, May 2, 2020

    Dishonored The perfect reaction

    Dishonored The perfect reaction


    The perfect reaction

    Posted: 02 May 2020 01:49 AM PDT

    If you go to the rooftops in the bank mission, you will find a guy that challenges you to the death

    Posted: 02 May 2020 12:19 PM PDT

    the true og, thomas

    Posted: 02 May 2020 12:26 AM PDT

    Anyone getting Dishonored vibes from this Fortnite skin (probably just me)

    Posted: 02 May 2020 10:05 AM PDT

    Dishonored Board Game - City Encounter Card Design

    Posted: 02 May 2020 03:05 PM PDT

    Who is the best non-main character in Dishonored in total

    Posted: 02 May 2020 02:06 PM PDT

    This is just a question to get to see your favorites and why, (Non main characters meaning Like Corvo and Emily, but Daud and Billie are allowed)

    submitted by /u/OwlBois69
    [link] [comments]

    Should Emily have stepped down from being Empress after defeating Delilah?

    Posted: 02 May 2020 05:10 PM PDT

    We all know by now how naturally powerful she is in combat but what do you guys think of her as a leader? She constantly scorns being a politician in the courts and having aristocrats suck up to her but I think she would leave her royal life behind if there wasn't pressure to do so.

    submitted by /u/ObviouslyKieran
    [link] [comments]

    What to do

    Posted: 02 May 2020 04:37 PM PDT

    I've finally beat Dishonored 1, 2 and doto and I'm getting bored of Ng+. Does anyone know any way to change up game (excluding no powers)

    submitted by /u/imbored606
    [link] [comments]

    Suddenly, having a hagfish left in your jacket pocket seems much worse

    Posted: 02 May 2020 10:24 AM PDT

    If I listen to the heart and kill every single person who’s heart isn’t pure in dishonored 2, will I still get the low chaos ending?

    Posted: 02 May 2020 10:11 AM PDT

    Fatal Error when trying to launch Dishonored 1

    Posted: 02 May 2020 02:29 PM PDT

    Fatal Error when trying to launch Dishonored 1

    I've played through the game before several years ago and enjoyed it. Today I have bought the game on steam (GOTY Edition) and for whatever reason every time I launch, no matter what I do, I get this long list of addresses with the heading "Fatal error!" I've verified files, I've restarted my PC, I've switched drives, I've installed the latest drivers and physx via geforce experience.

    My specs are:

    R7 1700

    GTX 1070

    32gb 3000mhz RAM

    https://preview.redd.it/b4d3wf8n6fw41.png?width=485&format=png&auto=webp&s=a98fcb6717e5ada1991eeb22ac3c6de4f45a572e

    Is there any hope for me?

    submitted by /u/vistathes
    [link] [comments]

    Please help

    Posted: 02 May 2020 01:37 PM PDT

    Google isn't giving me any answers, maybe someone here can help. I've got the game on PS4, I haven't played it past maybe the first 44 minutes because it crashes constantly. When I try go to the map for the second mission, post prison break it crashes. If I try load it crashes. If I try load a save from either the prison or the sewers it crashes. Both the game and my console are fully up to date but it's nothing but non stop CE-34878-0 errors. I've started a new game twice already and it's not helped one bit

    submitted by /u/NotFixer1138
    [link] [comments]

    Gameplay

    Posted: 02 May 2020 11:23 AM PDT

    Is the city in the first game huge?

    submitted by /u/rfitzs032
    [link] [comments]

    Corvo is sexist

    Posted: 02 May 2020 10:00 AM PDT

    A bit of an inside joke between me and my boyfriend. I'm on my second playthrough of D2 (low chaos/clean hands) and for SOME reason, Corvo seemingly HATES women. If I choke out a maid or civilian that'll get me in trouble, or a female guard, he will not gently put them down. He will ALWAYS chuck them directly into a corner or wall, doesn't matter if I press the button to gently put them down. He will throw these women 99% of the time. What happens often (I don't know if this is a glitch) the women will curl up, so their head ends up in their lao after they land. They're still alive, just in a human ball. It's a bit unsettling.

    I've also discovered that Corvo will stomp on someone to knock them unconscious if they're on the ground. Never seen that before. He DOES NOT do that to men. He'll have no hesitation stomping a lady on the ground.

    Conclusion, Corvo Attano is sexist.

    submitted by /u/SlappinOnaSlimJim
    [link] [comments]

    Did you murder the outsider?

    Posted: 02 May 2020 05:30 AM PDT

    why did or didn't you?

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/sleepymushrom
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment