• Breaking News

    Friday, May 1, 2020

    Dishonored Stairway to heaven

    Dishonored Stairway to heaven


    Stairway to heaven

    Posted: 01 May 2020 12:57 PM PDT

    Working on some miniatures for Dishonored Rpg campaign, drawing the main factions, player characters and some major characters.

    Posted: 01 May 2020 01:00 PM PDT

    not gonna lie, enjoying my first play through :)

    Posted: 01 May 2020 06:26 PM PDT

    Dishonored the board game - clue card mockup (Personal Project)

    Posted: 01 May 2020 02:07 PM PDT

    Bowling

    Posted: 01 May 2020 07:30 PM PDT

    What powers did Billie Lurk get from the eye of the dead god?

    Posted: 01 May 2020 08:29 PM PDT

    Title says it all really. When Billie absorbs the eye during DOTO to traverse the void to the ritual place what powers (if any) did she acquire?

    submitted by /u/EasedCrab
    [link] [comments]

    Just a question...

    Posted: 01 May 2020 07:45 AM PDT

    Does Windblasting Havelock and Emily in the High Chaos variant of the lighthouse still softlock the game? Just a random thought I had watching a high chaos run of the mission.

    submitted by /u/Zenog400
    [link] [comments]

    I think it's about time I replay this series.

    Posted: 01 May 2020 02:09 PM PDT

    Far reach pull count as spotted or not

    Posted: 01 May 2020 12:53 PM PDT

    I wanna upgrade it but i play fully ghost/non lethal so i dont want to be spotted , does the guard im pulling spot me or not?

    submitted by /u/pepinopocho
    [link] [comments]

    Should I buy death of the outsider? I’ve heard mixed reviews

    Posted: 01 May 2020 04:41 PM PDT

    Tell me your opinion

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/IssaLlama-
    [link] [comments]

    Lore question

    Posted: 01 May 2020 01:34 AM PDT

    Are males capable of becoming witches (or warlocks, whatever) is dishonored? I know that their are 2 men involved in the ritual that immortalizes Delilah, but aside from that, I can't seem to find and male witchcraft lore for the dishonored world.

    submitted by /u/CosmicPunk94
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment