• Breaking News

    Thursday, April 30, 2020

    Dishonored The whales keep coming

    Dishonored The whales keep coming


    The whales keep coming

    Posted: 30 Apr 2020 03:38 PM PDT

    Just ... a bit too real. Support your local pub. RIP Hounds Pits.

    Posted: 29 Apr 2020 09:21 PM PDT

    A quick run of Kingsparrow Isle

    Posted: 30 Apr 2020 10:06 AM PDT

    I see a nice discount for Dishonored 1 and 2 and I'm thinking which one should i get first?

    Posted: 30 Apr 2020 08:21 PM PDT

    Thank you

    submitted by /u/--Hercules--
    [link] [comments]

    Wrong power but oki

    Posted: 29 Apr 2020 11:00 PM PDT

    Dishonored UI: What do you think about it?

    Posted: 30 Apr 2020 08:14 AM PDT

    I've been spending 25 minutes pretty much every day fawning over my screenshots of Dishonored 2's menus, as opposed to doing more productive things, a common pastime for me. If you recall, which you likely don't since no one cares about random Redditors and their age-old posts, I made a post like this a few years ago and yet here we are again, as I once again spew my iconic, friend-annoying statement that Dishonored (Dishonored 1 as well but mostly 2 and DOTO) has one of the sexiest UI styles in gaming.

    Just read this lovely blog post, by someone clearly as UI-obsessed as I am, and he echoes all of my statements. While Doom has quite nice and clean UI mechanically, and it's very easy to navigate, it's just incredibly lifeless and bland stylistically, something Dishonored 2 does not share at all. It's so kinetic and detailed... the way the Journal and radial wheel tilt in 3D as you pan your mouse over them, the way the Pause menu uses different fonts for each selection to emphasize the slapdash and sketchy way Corvo, Emily and their allies have to operate in D2. You can tell Arkane really went the extra mile in making the entire art direction of D2 work together masterfully, to the point that even the NG+ tutorial art for every power has variants for both protagonists depending on whether the power is canonically their own or not, something that blew me away when I first noticed it.

    I could go on, but for the sake of FOSTERing discussion, I'll refrain from gushing any further. I'd love to hear what you folks think about it. Perhaps a professional UI designer could chip in and tell me that the UI is actually hot garbage after all, causing me to break into tears and re-evaluate all my life choices. I apologise in advance and promise I'll never talk about Dishonored UI on this subreddit again, at least not for the next 3 years.

    submitted by /u/OknataSkeltro
    [link] [comments]

    Not sure if this has been discussed previously. Where would you want to see the next game in the franchise set?

    Posted: 30 Apr 2020 05:11 AM PDT

    I have just finished the latest book, "The Velled Terror. I'd like the next one to be following the story on from Billie finding Martha Cottings, and restoring honour to the outsider (alive) who has been dishonoured by resembling the look of the outsider. Any thoughts?

    submitted by /u/Billog_Uncle
    [link] [comments]

    im replaying dihonored 2 for the 5 time and now i am at the clock work mansion, it has become haunted

    Posted: 30 Apr 2020 05:07 PM PDT

    I am on a genocide combat run, i can take out everyone with ease , and im also murdering every single civilian i come across., and im now on new game plus for the fourth time.

    i enter the mansion and the level is going as normal, but after i kill jindosh, everything just became fucking weird and creepy.

    There are weird ghostly figured that you cannot see when you turn on dark vision, there is a bunch of weird shit going on that ive never experienced in any of my playthroughs.

    greeb faces on walls with lights, green lights that you can destroy but nothing seems to hapen, weird golden skulls in some of the fountains that seemingly cannot be killed, the clockwork guys killed all of the human enemies by jindoshs orders. Even lot of the layout of the mansion has chance. The mansion is basically weird entitieis srarues and ghosts and i dont want to go to sokolov yet because i want to see what the fuck is going on.

    Ive googled this and cant find anything. what is going on?

    submitted by /u/Hey-Gang
    [link] [comments]

    Dishonored 2 or death of the outsider?

    Posted: 30 Apr 2020 11:03 AM PDT

    both are on promotion and im not sure which one to buy

    submitted by /u/JustADDot
    [link] [comments]

    Brigmore Witches Stealth: A Stay of Execution for Lizzy

    Posted: 30 Apr 2020 12:24 PM PDT

    Questions:

    1) Does the Overseer disguise automatically prevent a ghost run of that level?

    2) Does shooting people with tranquilizer darts when they're facing you but time has already been stopped, and then hiding before time unfreezes cause detection?

    3) Does freeing all of the prisoners about to be executed by tranquilizing the two nearby guards during a time-stop cause detection? I remember that their silly AIs just started screaming for help and running around after I'd freed them from the shadows.

    I don't know what else to think. I've played that mission twice, and took as long as I needed to make sure that I didn't get detected by any guards or snitches the second time I played it. Whether by tranquilizer dart or knock-out choke, I rendered absolutely all guards unconscious without their ever calling me out. I am aware that there are two prisoners that can call Daud out, and I avoided them on my second attempt (no snitching). I also bypassed that booby trap and disarmed it from the interior of the cell. I know that there are walkthroughs on YouTube, but I wanted to be merciful and stealthy my own way, and don't understand how I keep getting detected. I'd appreciate your advice.

    submitted by /u/Reployer
    [link] [comments]

    I think I scared him.

    Posted: 30 Apr 2020 03:45 AM PDT

    Well I'll be damned. Whiskey and Cigars.

    Posted: 29 Apr 2020 09:20 PM PDT

    Playing Dishonored 2 for the first time in ages after two full playthroughs of the first game... I forgot how much more beautiful the visuals are in this game!

    Posted: 29 Apr 2020 05:16 PM PDT

    He got stuck in the stairs and I'm doing the kind of pacifist playthrough I don't want to kill any of the targets. do I have to restart the mission?

    Posted: 29 Apr 2020 09:47 PM PDT

    So PS Store has Dishonored 2 for $15.99 and Death of the Outsider for $14.99, I played Dishonored 2 when it first came out and beat it but never beat the daughters story, which is better to get?

    Posted: 30 Apr 2020 12:12 AM PDT

    I'm very interested in Death of the outsider but I feel like I should beat Dishonored 2 again just so I can refresh my memory on Billie lurk

    submitted by /u/Stfu_pwussyCx
    [link] [comments]

    Guard was just trying to let some stress off and well watch the video (full video link in comments)

    Posted: 29 Apr 2020 11:31 PM PDT

    Been practicing custom textures in the sims 4 and thought what Better textures to practice on!

    Posted: 29 Apr 2020 04:23 PM PDT

    This really ticks me off. There are 3 endings.

    Posted: 29 Apr 2020 08:04 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment