• Breaking News

    Wednesday, April 29, 2020

    Dishonored I took 4k screenshots of all the artwork in Dishonored 2 (work in progress)

    Dishonored I took 4k screenshots of all the artwork in Dishonored 2 (work in progress)


    I took 4k screenshots of all the artwork in Dishonored 2 (work in progress)

    Posted: 29 Apr 2020 03:04 AM PDT

    I can't see a thing!

    Posted: 29 Apr 2020 08:14 AM PDT

    Admiral Havelock Animal Crossing cosplay

    Posted: 29 Apr 2020 01:34 PM PDT

    what's this guy's story

    Posted: 29 Apr 2020 04:27 AM PDT

    Non-lethal Jindosh

    Posted: 29 Apr 2020 03:49 PM PDT

    Holy fuck that was grim. I had to kill the guy after that. Basically lobotomized the man.

    submitted by /u/scramclam
    [link] [comments]

    Fav quote from the heart

    Posted: 29 Apr 2020 03:27 PM PDT

    What's your favourite quote from the heart? Mine is : "Do I know this place? Have I wisdom to convey? I only know that I am weary. Nothing more."

    submitted by /u/Blu-Robin
    [link] [comments]

    First time with Dishonoured 2, who should I play as?

    Posted: 29 Apr 2020 08:17 AM PDT

    Well, I played for a very small while as Emily, but ngl, I really hate using her alternative to Blink (forgot the name) it feels unnatural to use. But naturally the story is obviously for Emily and I'm wondering if it really ruins the experience playing as Corvo?

    submitted by /u/DagonParty
    [link] [comments]

    I need help with the boss fight D2

    Posted: 29 Apr 2020 10:01 AM PDT

    I don't know if people care that much anymore but just in case;

    SPOILERS AHEAD

    Anyways, I'm just finishing up my ghost run and after taking out all of the replicas, Delilah appears. I shot her with my crossbow and she teleports away. But now I can't find her. I even gone to lengths of exiting sneak mode hitting a wall with my sword and shooting my gun in the air, but she still isn't anywhere to be found. Any ideas? Thanks

    submitted by /u/meandtheboizz
    [link] [comments]

    Soundtrack suggestions for each capital in the Dishonored lore

    Posted: 29 Apr 2020 05:36 AM PDT

    While listening to The Order 1886 Soundtrack ( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yL0dM85gFoo ) i thought that this would fit what i imagine Dabokva being like. Do you have songs or instrumental pieces of music, soundtracks that would fit certain city within Dishonored lore? Share it!

    submitted by /u/laywander
    [link] [comments]

    Did the usual stuff I did for the third time and finally got it!

    Posted: 28 Apr 2020 08:49 PM PDT

    Please revive the franchise !

    Posted: 29 Apr 2020 01:38 AM PDT

    The Dishonored are my favorite games. I was sad when the studio announced it was taking a break with the franchise. Since the story's arc is over, and the powers of the Outsider are over too what can we expect if the game is revived one day ?

    I would love to explore Tyvia and Morley, but also wouldn't it be great discovering the huge continent of Pandyssia ? Althought I think there would not be so much verticality because as I understood there's not much ( at least as we know ) on this land. Also as the Outsider is done, Idk what kind of powers the hero would have

    What are your expectations ?

    submitted by /u/Littl3mata
    [link] [comments]

    In Death of the Outsider, what's the black bone charm reward for Alvaro and the Abbey?

    Posted: 29 Apr 2020 02:07 AM PDT

    Wiki only says it's a black bone charm and my google-fu is failing me as to what it actually does. Trying to decide if it's worth to even try complete the contract.

    submitted by /u/peanutdoodadz
    [link] [comments]

    How did it pass me by?

    Posted: 28 Apr 2020 09:40 PM PDT

    All the others, down with the sickness.

    submitted by /u/FireFlyKOS
    [link] [comments]

    Dishonored discord server

    Posted: 29 Apr 2020 04:54 AM PDT

    At the moment I'm inviting people for the Dishonored discord server!

    We are a small cozy community of Dishonored fans!

    IMPORTANT:

    • LGBTQ ONLY - It's a safe space for everyone within the community; sexists, misogynists, lgbtqphobics will be banned from the server;

    If you are interested pm me

    submitted by /u/YourLocalAnarch
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment