• Breaking News

    Friday, June 5, 2020

    Dishonored Dishonored 2 Karnaca pillow, stitched by my mother and stuffed by my grandmother as a birthday present from two years ago!

    Dishonored Dishonored 2 Karnaca pillow, stitched by my mother and stuffed by my grandmother as a birthday present from two years ago!


    Dishonored 2 Karnaca pillow, stitched by my mother and stuffed by my grandmother as a birthday present from two years ago!

    Posted: 05 Jun 2020 07:11 AM PDT

    Well then...

    Posted: 04 Jun 2020 10:34 PM PDT

    Painted Corvo today :)

    Posted: 05 Jun 2020 01:23 PM PDT

    YYAAAA-HAH!

    Posted: 05 Jun 2020 02:35 PM PDT

    Drew this to experiment with my art style. I think it's a pretty good rendition of Corvo (pls dont flip the image lol)

    Posted: 05 Jun 2020 09:50 AM PDT

    A painting I did of The Outsider

    Posted: 05 Jun 2020 03:16 PM PDT

    Knife of Dunwall, Non-lethal Ghost, No Powers

    Posted: 05 Jun 2020 02:50 PM PDT

    Guys you have no idea what an amazing experience this is. I've played trough the Captain of Industry and Eminent Domain missions and so far it's completely possible to do without any powers or upgraded agility, nonlethally. It requires you to do insane jumps over ledges that you must do perfectly with your weapons sheathed, but it's completely doable. It's so rewarding to figure out complicated paths that when using powers you could traverse easily. Timsh's estate was insanely difficult to do, since you have to sneak behind the guy without any powers, you really feel like you've overcome great odds when you finish it without loading saves too often.

    This is all a huge compliment to the level designers. To make a level flow so well that it's traversable even without blink, the game's primary power basically all players use makes the game flow better even with blink. I think my main takeway after playing corvo as a fabled monster weildjng powers that are practically undefeatable, before playing powerless daud and having to fear for my life every time a guard turns around a corner is that you should definitely experiment with these games and embrace roleplaying, it's really something else.

    submitted by /u/inktentacles
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone else get the Jindosh Mansion vibes?

    Posted: 04 Jun 2020 07:10 PM PDT

    A Dishonored 3 should be set in a dofferent time period

    Posted: 05 Jun 2020 11:16 AM PDT

    Maybe we won't ever get a Dishonored 3, but I think it may be time to leave the Dunwall/Karnaca we know and love behind.

    I believe that a new entry in the Dishonored franchise should use a new protagonist(s) and show us a future version of the world. What does the Empire look like in their 1940s?

    submitted by /u/Cobiuss
    [link] [comments]

    What sokolov painting would you like to see made in real life?

    Posted: 05 Jun 2020 04:22 PM PDT

    I was curious since they have a lot of his paintings throughout the game and they all look good.

    submitted by /u/theemperor45
    [link] [comments]

    I will 100%of the time crash if I jump into the water to get the rune

    Posted: 05 Jun 2020 04:16 PM PDT

    Corvo question

    Posted: 05 Jun 2020 03:48 PM PDT

    Will the outsider every give corvo his powers back after the end of dishonored 2, or does billie kill him before he can?

    submitted by /u/swagg0nb0rn
    [link] [comments]

    He just broke

    Posted: 05 Jun 2020 03:45 PM PDT

    Origin of the Bloodflies?

    Posted: 05 Jun 2020 02:05 PM PDT

    In Dunwall Tower during mission six (Dishonored 1), you can find a manuscript detailing the handling of weepers and of their identification. When reading, it states to beware that the weepers are also infested with PARASITIC STINGING INSECTS. Now, I am not totally for certain if the insects can transfer the plague directly, but because they are referred to as parasitic, I will assume that that is the case.

    So, by now I am sure you can see the correlation I am making between these suspected insects and the bloodflies of Dishonored 2. These insects are obviously not the size of bloodflies—as seen as small bugs swarming and buzzing around the weepers in Dishonored 1–but I imagine that they grew and matured as a species when amidst the bustling cityscape, full of people to feed on and infect. Or the bloodflies may just be distant relatives of the insects, since just as the rat plague, the bloodflies are also suspected to be from the Pandyssian Continent. Bloodflies can also infect a host, turning them into nest keepers. And they too act as zombies, with only minor differences when compared to weepers.

    My conclusion? I believe that either these insects are the direct descendants that later evolved into bloodflies, or that they at least have some small relation to each other. Could the rat plague have incidentally caused another infestation and disease? And if so, who may have migrated the species to Karnaca?

    Tell me what you all think. Am I on to something, or just speaking out of my rear end?

    Weeper Identification and Handling

    submitted by /u/LukaNugent
    [link] [comments]

    Every overseer born after 1852 can't fight heretics

    Posted: 04 Jun 2020 06:51 PM PDT

    All they know is shoot with unlimited ammo, grenade spam,turn into stone, charge they music box, eat hot rat skewer and lie

    submitted by /u/u_r_a_bold_1
    [link] [comments]

    I play stealth games like splinter cell, hitman and ghost recon. Is this game for me?

    Posted: 05 Jun 2020 04:06 AM PDT

    What will the experience be like?

    submitted by /u/-StrangerFromAsia
    [link] [comments]

    New to photoshop and gave a crack at editing this wallpaper. Thought some may like it.

    Posted: 04 Jun 2020 05:54 PM PDT

    Letter to Stew

    Posted: 04 Jun 2020 10:06 PM PDT

    In the Flooded District at the Greaves Oil Refinery where Corvo can get his gear back, you can find a lonely corpse with a letter on hand as seen in the link below. I felt that poor Stew needed proper closer—unfortunately, the rats got to him first, leaving him quite thin and leg-less... So, I decided to fill the aforementioned tanks for him as requested in the note. I put him and the oil tanks on the raft, acting as a "burial" if you will (I even dealt with all the river krusts too). Farewell Stew, I hope you make your money back and then some walking among the void!

    Letter to Stew

    submitted by /u/LukaNugent
    [link] [comments]

    The speed of Blink.

    Posted: 04 Jun 2020 10:55 PM PDT

    As stated in the games you don't actually "teleport" when you blink, you're just moving so quickly that you appear to teleport. I'm wondering if anyone has calculated how fast someone would have to move to "blink" in the same fashion as the ones marked by the Outsider can.

    submitted by /u/S0L1D_SNEK
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment