• Breaking News

    Saturday, June 6, 2020

    Dishonored A true masterpiece

    Dishonored A true masterpiece


    A true masterpiece

    Posted: 06 Jun 2020 10:47 AM PDT

    What I’ve made so far. It’s not amazing but I am proud of it!

    Posted: 05 Jun 2020 10:17 PM PDT

    aaaaaand another one. This time it's Her Majesty herself. Enjoy!

    Posted: 06 Jun 2020 07:13 AM PDT

    TIL there were two DLC’s for Dishonored, The Knife of Dunwall, and The Brigmore Witches

    Posted: 06 Jun 2020 10:56 AM PDT

    I'm an idiot.

    I was bored today, so thought about having a play through to pick up more achievements. I loaded Steam, got to the required page, and noticed I had purchased 2 DLC last July.

    Look into them a bit more, and really they are more missions! How on earth did I miss these? I could have been playing more Dishonored goodness!

    Anyway, I got cracking with the Knife of Dunwall, and have completed the first mission. I like the links appearing to Dishonored 2 already. I'm so excited to have more content.

    Anyway, don't be like me. Check for content! You might be surprised!

    submitted by /u/Zee_has_cookies
    [link] [comments]

    Reconstructing Corvo's mask using the cover art (I feel like a genius right now)

    Posted: 06 Jun 2020 02:37 PM PDT

    I'm no artist but I was inspired by someone else who post theirs here

    Posted: 06 Jun 2020 12:23 PM PDT

    Who is cooler?

    Posted: 06 Jun 2020 08:56 AM PDT

    [Question] Anyone know how to download a full HD version of this artwork (or any other illustrations) from the Art of Arkane as a wallpaper?

    Posted: 05 Jun 2020 08:29 PM PDT

    Does the atmosphere music change based on the chaos rating?

    Posted: 06 Jun 2020 08:33 AM PDT

    Don't know if it counts as a spoiler, but i'll tag it as one for the people who haven't played this route yet.

    I'm currently doing a high chaos run on the first dishonored in which i kill every npc that is not essential to gameplay. At the time this post was written, I was in Dunwall Tower on my way to kill the Lord Regent. After killing the torturer and his hound a really sinister track started playing. It sounds like a mixture of a heavy, metal object being slammed or dropped onto a surface, a clock ticking and a sharp object being dragged across a hard surface. It hasn't stopped repeating itself.

    I can't find anything about this track online. If it is a track triggered only by the high chaos ending then it shows the amazing though that the dishonored team put into their game. If anyone knows about this or have heard it then please let me know :)

    submitted by /u/TheDappaJaffa
    [link] [comments]

    Finding It Hard To Finish Dishonored 2

    Posted: 06 Jun 2020 02:20 PM PDT

    Dishonored 1 is my favorite game of all time. I love the story, atmosphere, combat, everything; but dishonored 2 in comparison just seems so dull to me that finishing it just isnt even appealing. Anyone else have that feeling? It might just be me but i felt like i wanted to say opinion

    submitted by /u/MrMonocleMLG
    [link] [comments]

    Can you go back to other mission areas in Dishonored 2?

    Posted: 06 Jun 2020 10:01 AM PDT

    I want to go back to the city.

    submitted by /u/Master_Of_Knowledge
    [link] [comments]

    Found a weird fanfic while browsing for reference images. Despite the fact Emily would have been ~70 yrs old when the story of rdr2 takes place.

    Posted: 05 Jun 2020 06:16 PM PDT

    Eureka!

    Posted: 05 Jun 2020 11:28 PM PDT

    The outsider

    Posted: 06 Jun 2020 12:56 AM PDT

    After death of the outsider, is he just a normal guy, or does he still have powers and just is on the planet instead of in the void, and if he is a normie, will there be another outaider or someone equal to him?

    submitted by /u/swagg0nb0rn
    [link] [comments]

    Yo why does Martin have a worse hairline than Havelock

    Posted: 05 Jun 2020 05:54 PM PDT

    I aint one to judge but like martins 30 and havlock is like 98. Seven strictures aint savin my mans hairline

    submitted by /u/Gecko17888
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone know the answer to this?

    Posted: 05 Jun 2020 05:37 PM PDT

    So I've played through the entire main campaign and all the dlc of d1 a few times, and I was wondering if there was any way to restart the campaign/the dlc and keep all of the powers you bought or anything like that. Sorry, I know it's probably a dumb question

    submitted by /u/RowKyr
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment