• Breaking News

    Friday, July 3, 2020

    Dishonored cant lie it made me giggle

    Dishonored cant lie it made me giggle


    cant lie it made me giggle

    Posted: 03 Jul 2020 06:06 AM PDT

    The void crossing with the natural world o-o

    Posted: 03 Jul 2020 02:01 PM PDT

    I killed 137 people on the first mission. Guess how.

    Posted: 02 Jul 2020 10:29 PM PDT

    when everything works according to plan

    Posted: 03 Jul 2020 08:38 AM PDT

    Should we gather for whiskey and cigars tonight?

    Posted: 03 Jul 2020 11:29 AM PDT

    Impressive background changing photoshop skills from my friend! She made gorgeous pictures of my Emily cosplay ��

    Posted: 03 Jul 2020 11:46 AM PDT

    New poster I picked up fro my room

    Posted: 03 Jul 2020 12:12 PM PDT

    [Screenshot] Dr. Hypatia

    Posted: 03 Jul 2020 01:30 AM PDT

    [Screenshot] The Edge of the World

    Posted: 03 Jul 2020 06:41 AM PDT

    I have chosen the dark side ����

    Posted: 03 Jul 2020 11:26 AM PDT

    BIG MEATY CLAWS.. I mean like but why are they so huge haha ��

    Posted: 03 Jul 2020 05:57 PM PDT

    Who's story did you like most?

    Posted: 03 Jul 2020 05:37 PM PDT

    the loyalists be like “I know a spot” then bring you here

    Posted: 03 Jul 2020 06:29 PM PDT

    Anyone had a chance to play the Dishonoured TTRPG yet?

    Posted: 03 Jul 2020 04:12 PM PDT

    It looks great, has anyone had the chance to play it yet? If you have, what are your thoughts on it?

    submitted by /u/my3r5c0ug4
    [link] [comments]

    For the people that want to explore a bit more. Here ya go

    Posted: 03 Jul 2020 12:02 PM PDT

    I drew my boyfriend in the style of the sketches in D2!

    Posted: 03 Jul 2020 08:31 AM PDT

    Dishonored DE Difficulty settings?

    Posted: 03 Jul 2020 05:56 PM PDT

    If I set a new game to hard but in my options are in normal does that change it to normal or is it hard. Do I have to set both to hard.

    submitted by /u/soundtrack101
    [link] [comments]

    Fallout 4 and Skyrim keep crashing on me. Dishonored never lets me down

    Posted: 02 Jul 2020 08:26 PM PDT

    This game is like one huge puzzle that I can never get tired of unraveling. So many play styles to choose across the series and comic books, and so forth. Best part: I've never experienced any crashing for my XB1 like with Fallout 4 or Skyrim. Plus I like the community better in Dishonored. Stay awesome, guys!

    submitted by /u/silver_flash2077
    [link] [comments]

    The things I do to assassination targets (high chaos)

    Posted: 03 Jul 2020 12:32 AM PDT

    D1

    Campbell: crossbow as soon as he opens the door to the chamber

    Pendletons: open door to rooms, shoot immediately, close door

    Sokolov: throw him in the boat

    Boyle: knock out, throw into wall of light

    Lord Regent: sword kill, throw into the moat from the roof

    Daud: spare (because of course I do)

    Martin: windblast off the platform

    Pendleton: pistol ('A stray bullet, I'll never know whose'), throw off the gatehouse through the hole beside him

    Havelock: rats + incendiary bolt

    D2

    Crown killer: save

    Jindosh: introduced to the final mystery (either through falling off the lab bridge, killed by clockworks or just sword)

    Breanna: assassinate, summon rats to eat her in front of Delilah's statue

    Dust district: Kill Byrne, throw him off the 2nd floor, present him to Howlers, and kill all of them. Springrazor in Paolo's respawn room and then kill Paolo outside

    Stilton: knock out of course

    Duke: kill him or burn him with incendiary bolts, then throw him onto the bed

    Delilah: kill her, then throw her onto the throne as hard as possible

    Bonus:

    Guards: kill as per normal

    Every guard when I get hit once and especially when I get shot: same as above but much more aggressively and violently, then let rats eat their corpses

    Anything cool that you do to targets as well? I'd like to hear it!

    submitted by /u/Minmaxxed
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment